Yet another comp/rail set from Freedom Art

aerodrew

http://gun-freedom-art.com/hi45custum/hi45fbk.html

This is probably the most intersting looking set they've come up with. Instead of the rail going through the entire length of the frame, it gives way to a geometrical "slant" on both sides that creates a more streamlined appearance. That combined with the top of the comp block gives the gun an octagonal shape if viewed from the front. Also includes a fiber optic front sight.

EDIT: release date 6/21

That actually looks pretty cool.... minus the little cut on the sides of the front of the slide.

Those cuts kind of look out of place. If the sides of the front of the slide were just straight without those cuts, it would look sweet.

If anyone even understands what I'm talking about :P

Those cuts should be ditched, but then the slide should also be replaced with a straight one. If the compensator had a larger single cut to continue the slide shape, then the extended dust cover (front of frame) would look out of place.

-Sale

Holy *beep*, a very expensive SAS kit. Extremely nice, also the front sight on the "comp" (technically it's a muzzle weight, not a comp) gives potential for more accurate aiming. Love it. And again, I wonder if the silencer attachment is included?

Though I'd just get a SAS kit, tried and true awesomeness at a far lower price.

The Freedom Art 7 inch kits do cover the PDI 7 inch barrels, just barely. The inner barrel stops almost flush with the face of the comp.

And yes, the r-cut slides do look silly with the long dust cover and comp.

The silencer attachment is not included with the kit.

There's been another update, this time it's a slanted comp set like the one posted eariler, but shorter in length with a scope mount.

http://gun-freedom-art.com/hi45custum/hi45gmtbk.html

EDIT: I should also add it has a fiber optic sight(but if you're going to put an aimpoint/cmore on it, you probably won't need it)

also Blake, do you know if the tanio koba one touch compensator will be able to fit with the 7 inch PDI barrel in there?

From this diagram, it looks like it's detachable....

gmt4.jpg

Will this shorter version take the 7" PDI barrel though? What length and bore is that barrel that comes with the set?

How I wish I could read Japanese.

Does anyone have one of these? I really want the longer one, but with a scope mount like the shorter one.

Will this shorter version take the 7" PDI barrel though? What length and bore is that barrel that comes with the set?

How I wish I could read Japanese.

Does anyone have one of these? I really want the longer one, but with a scope mount like the shorter one.

Here's what altavista says:

The forum of アキュコンプシステム F is succeeded, total length is held down to approximately 6 in, the fact that lightweight ローマウントベース of aluminum die-cast make is set アキュコンプシステム G - is MT. Gathering the light around, because standard it equips also the flash F sight which shines, it can participate to multi-purpose as limited cancer/gun and as ダットガン. In addition, you attach the mount and can use the flash sight even to the cartridge. As for condensing acrylic 2 stain coming of lead-lead and green. Please choose favorite color. As for the inner barrel the φ 6.1 barrels belong. As for price XXYEN 27800 (tax to pull out)

The barrel that comes with it is a 6.1 barrel, but if you want to install the 7 inch you might need to find a compensator to screw on to the front...

Archived