MEU SOC!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, here's an email from Western Arms clarifying about the SCW confusion on their guns...

Dear Sir,

The wording S.C.W. doesn't represent new system

either transfer hammer system or gas control system.

Because the S.C.W. on master carton double as Shibuya Limited edition

and/ or "New system".

So we would like our customers to visit our web-site to confirm

which item is which one.

As for the MEU pistol, the new system is mounted.

Best regards,

Tomoyuki Mizoguchi

Manager/ Foreign Affairs Div.

WESTERN ARMS CO.,LTD

Just noticed over on UKASC news page that Prime are apparently to release an MEU slide and frame kit to address the slight inaccuracies present on the WA Meu, and for those looking to convert their 1911's into MEUs, with full trades. Could be one way to get the exact look, wont think how much more money im gonna end up spending if the parts turn out to be aluminium :rolleyes:

I hate to be a snob, but why can't Prime get it right, if they're going to release a MEU(SOC) kit, they might as well release a proper one!

By proper, I mean:

• No front cocking serrations
  • Unmarked slide
  • United States Gvt Property frame
  • Correct hivis rear sights
  • Staked front sight
  • Non-FLGR recoil setup (this is so easy to fix, though)

Just my $.02.

M.

Nice gun, but the one that has me nearly weeping tears of joy is this SCW "Semi Order Custom b".  http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/custom/semi1.html  The one without the compensator is so very beautiful *tear*

:o That 10-round mag is sweet! I've wanted one since I saw the Kimber on PGC's homepage. I've also wanted the whole Kimber, but the wallet doesn't think it's a good idea <_<

Archived