BadGuy gear

Camo is Cool

Silent: Lean into your guns. Right now, with no offense intended, you look like one of those token bombshells they throw in certain action movies and don't teach a thing about handling weapons to (or, if they have, the bombshell is stupid in addition to just being a pretty face).

All my gears at my dads house, and my sis was ment to bring it down for me but forgot. I'm going up soon so I'll get the pics ASAP.
Dude... Strykapose! :D

On a side note, now I understand why the plod sh*t themselves upon seeing your collection and started messing about after. It's, uh... sizable.

Take a look on some PMC. Especially Blackwater's ones.

my choice (whole team has badguy attitude):

summer

salomon high shoes

5.11 TDU digital woodland pants

BHI riggers belt

sand T-shirt

5.11 olive shirt

some OG/CB belt system

drop leg holster with 1911

SOLAG gloves

mustaches:)

LE scarf

ESS ICE

olive baseball cap

m700 AICS

winter

nomex flight suit (OG)

russian style white oversuit

Outdoor Research Gorilla Balaclava

bolle x800

LE scarf

OG chest rig or omega style vest

m3 benelli TM

don't have every item from this list yet, but im close enough:)

The Crunchy Bunny - No It's a TM MP5j

Sonic Reducer - High Motabolism means I don't store fat very well, hence my thin-ness. And my Viper Hong Kong assult vest has 3 built-in straps and once my shotgun's stapped on I have to take my vest off to get to it.

Dude... Strykapose! :D

On a side note, now I understand why the plod sh*t themselves upon seeing your collection and started messing about after. It's, uh... sizable.

The police took my MP5j and M92 so I had buy replacements. Granted I proberbly went a bit OTT but at least I've got plenty of choices for when it comes to shooting the opposing team.

Archived