Fitness/medical test

BadAssTronaut

BadAss, i'll do you a deal:- if you pass the physical/medical test i don't have to pay you for the tracers at AG and if you don't, you pay me to take the tracers of your hands. ;) ...Its a lose, lose situation.

Only kidding, good luck mate!! ;)

Oh and just getting up at 9:00am would be a physical test for me!! :D

Hell! You did the bleep test as well?

God it sucks, i think i made my lungs bleed! The most active boy in the shool got to like 9 or something, mabe more, and the police one is about 15 or something rediculas. I am never joining the forces :P, stick to being a barrister and airsofting. :lol:

Xander

I should think getting in is the easy part mate :)

Good luck though. I know a few people who've passed selection, then dropped out in Phase 1. I hope it's what you want; God knows I'd love to join you :D

/doc begrudgingly starts going for runs again.

I think getting up by noon is a challenge sometimes :D

We don't have a standard PT test over here in the states :D

As for running, it seems that I too have developed a smokers lung and I don't even smoke. <_<

I used to be pretty fast off the line (for a lineman anyways) when I played American football, but chasing running backs down the field wasn't something I was any good at (unless I wanted to kill myself).

I may not be the fastest, but I get there, eventually

Anyways, good luck with the Royal Marines (weren't they the chaps that invaded the wrong country during a military exercise?) ;)

Well done, BadAss. Accept this frosty Coke and a medal.

*Pins medal to BadAss*

BadAss: Ow!

Sledge: Tee hee hee!

*Pins medal to BadAss uniform*

The old ones are the best...

LOL! :lol: I fear all this metal may inhibit my ability to run the required three miles in the PRMC :P

Archived