no and no. Scaar (he's got a webpage with LOTS of very expensive rare guns and stuff) has one, and with the hand pump thingy you use to charge the shells, its very easy to get it to fire insanely high amounts over forum limits.

they fly well though, i think. The review doesnt appear to be working...

They work in the Digicon contenders. If you remove the hop-up.

Also technically, without hop-up, they MIGHT be able to work in the Tanaka revolvers.

In the Pegasus system? you would feed them into the cylinder? wow I don't know about that, they seem kinda long for that :unsure: I could imagine them in a Marushin with the shell system though.

the blade bullets for the super rare Asahi M700 and M40 that could be modded to fire actual ammunition that prompted a Govt enforced recall?

Yummy!

Any word/hear-say on how effective the blade bullets were (or accuracy.. etcetc)

And hang on a second.. shouldn't this thread be in "General" or something?

Head on over to CA.net if you want information, there are people there who own these and can attest to the improvement over a typical spherical BB. SniperX, AustinWolv, or Darryl Zero would be the ones who could probably answer your question the best.

Edited by frogfish