Kart M14 EBR

Fallen11

Any idea how much the customs charge for this? Since my package already has this detail:

8-09-2007    11:33  International Hub  AWAITING CUSTOMS CHARGING

18-09-2007  11:08  International Hub  Arrived in destination country

14-09-2007  20:44  Delivery Agent - HONG KONG - PTT  Left origin country

13-09-2007  17:39  Delivery Agent - HONG KONG  Collected from customer

Cheers! :)

You'll get a letter in a few days stating the charge and how you can pay it, i just got mine today and the total charge for me was 32.27gbp, got mine from gunner.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, ordered mine from Gunner too. That's a hefty fee and much more than the 5-mag midcap King Arms M14 magazine pack I'm planning to get from Airsoft Armoury which costs 30 quid.

Augh! Thanks anyway. :)

You'll get a letter in a few days stating the charge and how you can pay it, i just got mine today and the total charge for me was 32.27gbp, got mine from gunner.

Hmmmmmm.. Been eyeing one of these up, for the purpose of sniping, it would be amazing. Thanks to the VCR Bill gonna have to wait for Airsfot Scotland/Action Hobbies or Land Warrior to start stocking them <_< Oh well.. I'm sure it'll be here in the UK soon enough...

Heard some good stuff about it too, just thought I'd mention it... Besides, I'm willing to put up with this an that for that price... Not that I approve of chinese clones.. but how can you say no to a cheap EBR?

• 4 months later...
Does anyone know if the KART is the same as the Echo1?

yeah the Kart and Echo 1 are the same AEG. Echo 1 just put there on branding on it.

So is anyone going to write a review for this...im curious to know myself as id like to purchase one!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived