Pix request p90tr w/ acog

urbandork

Do you have to have your eye right up against an ACOG (or thereabouts) like a scope, or can you hold your head back like with a reflex sight?

I hope you dont put your eye right on the scope or two close, if so your asking for a dummy print next time you go shooting at the range with real steel. With magnification sites you have to bring your eye to a certain point to get the appropriate image.

Antagon, I still don't see the point of it, the P90 was made as a PDW not an regular offensive weapon. It was designed to defeat armour with out over penetrating at close ranges. Putting a magnifying scope on a P90 seems to me like putting a damn big spoiler on a regular street car.

Antagon, I still don't see the point of it, the P90 was made as a PDW not an regular offensive weapon. It was designed to defeat armour with out over penetrating at close ranges. Putting a magnifying scope on a P90 seems to me like putting a damn big spoiler on a regular street car.

So I guess you don't see the point in scopes on shotguns and revolvers either eh? Close range in the real world can mean 200m, and a RDS isn't going to help too much there.

Yeah well Polish GROM uses P90s with ACOGs all the time (however they are the mini ones). I have some pictures somewhere on my computer. I tried an ACOG on my P90TR once and it worked very nicely. The Mini ones dont look so bad either.

Of course, EOTech's do have a way of just blending in with the P90s lines ;)

Mega...for the millionth time....this is AIRSOFT...it's not real.....if someone wants to use a magnified scope on an SMG..so what...who cares....if the user likes it and is comfortable with it, who is anyone to put him down. Theres some wild pics of weapons all over the web....guns that people on here would be flamin on for pages...i'm beginning to wonder how many of the spammers and flammers on here actually play the game...if it works, let it go...

Its really not that bad in my opinion. I mean the P90 is a bullpup and its inner barrel is almost the same size as like an M733 which you hardly ever see without an ACOG :) A P90 with a longer inner barrel and a suppressor to cover it would be far from useless with an ACOG.

I actually find the scopes are great for airsoft. Spotting your enemy at distance is great, especially since most binoculars have eye relief too poor to be used in conjunction with goggles and face masks.

I still have to say that that is one ugly P90. Sure it works, and there's no denying it, but it's still pretty damn ugly.

I think an EOTECH would look better on a P90.

On a side note,

Is there an ACOG replica that only has none or 1x magification? Id much like to have an ACOG replica. I dont have tons of range due to FPS limits where I play. So I dont need a 4x scope.

Archived