Update on ICS's L85A2

FarEast

I sent ICS an email inquiry in November, i had asked when they were most likely to release their L85. This is there response.-

That was back in November though. Also in November (The 12th if I remember correctly), ICS said to expect this by Christmas. I would think we should have heard some news from them or from FarEast by now.

Whatever, I am looking forward to this gun's release.

I wonder if it will take STAR's UGL...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://xaviermace.spaces.live.com/ more pictures were added with better view on GB takedown + the batt comaprtment... I WANT IT NOW!!! This gun Kicks A**!!!!

Only wander if it has a spring release mechanism (hopefully) - and I dont mean by removing the spring guide

and how the trigger assembly works

Ladies and Gentlemen of ICS - I thank You!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ICS announce release dates of L85A2

Published by FarEaston 22:57 April 15, 2008in Manufacturer News.

Just got word from the team at ICS that the L85A2 has completed it’s testing and will be release on April 21st. It may take some time for this to filter through the wholesalers to the shops, expect to see this at your local stores around the beginning of May.

Anyone actually seen this anywhere yet?

I'm not saying it is expensive, but for nearly 300 quid, and on my income, I'd rather wait for the reviews so I can be sure this isn't going to be as problamitic as the G&G L85.

I don't have the money to layout on this AND have to sod around doing things to it so that it works correctly.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Check this thread for recent developments :)

It's finally been released in Taiwan, but I've not heard of any other shops getting them yet. Zero-One was supposed to have them in last week, but apparently, ICS have delayed shipping them out again. I'm not sure by how long, but the lady I spoke to at Zero-One said they were expecting them in soon.

cheers

Hayabusa

Archived