Beretta Centurion Metal Kit!

Guinness

As usual, only posting news that interests Me :P

But maybe there are a few of us out there with the rare Western Arms M92f Centurion's, but Boomarms just announced several "Boomarms Custom" metal frame and slide kits-

BoomArms

BA-M92CENT-KIT.jpg

Definitely getting one of those!!

Johnny also announced the following kits:

-Beretta M92FS for WA

-Beretta M9A1 for WA

-Kimber Ultra Carry II for WA 1911

-Kimber 'Warrior' Railed for Tokyo Mauri 1911

-Kimber 'SWAT II for Tokyo Mauri 1911

-Springfield Armory 'Silver' for Tokyo Mauri 1911

-Springfield Armory 'CNC' (black) for Tokyo Mauri 1911

As well as some custom controls for TM 1911's:

-Kimber Spring Housing

-Kimber Beavertail

-Kimber Ambi-Safety

-Kimber Slide Stop

-Kimber Mag Catch

The WA kits are pretty pricey as one would expect. Sadly no Detonics kit as yet for your TM.

Slainte!

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=129237

Check the last post.

But Still great news!

That Kimber Ultra Carry II has been in the works for a while now...I remember hearing about it during the summer

Quite right, but I wouldn't have looked in a 'Prime' thread about BoomArms Custom kits ;)

You shoulda started this earlier! and saved me the trouble! :D

Slainte!

Wow-

I had no idea that he sourced his kits from Prime- He just told me he went to the mainland "to work with his factory on the BoomArms Custom Kits"

So I hadn't heard that 'his factory' was actually Prime- it seems like every body and his brother is making stuff over there these days.

So yeah, if true you guys broke this story a while ago and now its finally on his website- I didn't make the connection, so I won't be embarrassed for this to be considered a 'duplicate' item-

...I just know I'm getting one for my Centurion, that's all ;)

Slainte!

Guinness: Will you be able to fit the Centurion kit to a WA 'standard' Beretta? I've always preferred the Centurion but don't recall having seen one in stock...

Well yes and no- they do include a barrel, but the BB barrel that goes in it is a different length obviously- the rest of the guns internals, springs and all is the same between a regular 92FS and a centurion, its just the bb barrel.

They haven't made the Centurion in 3 or 4 years, so they are pretty rare, I have been waiting for this to come out for a long time so I could get mine into metal- Mine is in great shape but I never play with it because I have to backup if anything was to happen to it.

Centurion20072_sml.png

CenturionCougar1_sml.png

Welp it looks like I will be buying all the controls if my mom gives me atleast $200 for missmiss. If I sell my *uninstalled, new in box, only taken out to examine* PGC 1911A1DX kit, i'll buy a Kimber kit, some internals, and mabye some Guarder steel parts.

Got the kit from Johnny at Boomarms on Christmas eve. Haven't had a chance to get her changed out yet, but here are some pics of the quality of the Boomarms Custom Prime kit.

BACCenturionKit1_sml.png

BACCenturionSlide3_sml.png

BACCenturionSlide2_sml.png

Slainte

Archived