This Swansea Monopoly thing...

BadAssTronaut

Found this on another set of forums (Non-airsoft)

No offence meant to anyone from Swansea.

What the *fruitcage* is this all about !!! How much are the places going to be ??? Swansea Caravan Site £4.50. Sketty £5. Gower £10. Ling Ling's Massage Parlour £15. Stinking Power Company £17.99. The Vetch £20 (in real life !!).

What about the property...can't see them doing houses and hotels.....caravans and DSS flats maybe.

What about the playing counters...no need for a top hat, car, boat etc........turd, calor gas cylinder, a pikey dog, burnt out capri.

They couldn't possibly make the money in £500's , £250's and £100's.....Jacks haven't seen that much money in years......surely they'll use orderbooks and girocheques to pay their way through the game.

Community Chest and Chance will have some alterations too......"Got a whole neighbourhood hooked on crack - collect £15"...."Pay Dividends in Matalan shares - collect £1.63"....."Get caught letting Caravan tires down - Fined £5"......"Caught watching Swansea Town.....go straight to Jail"

I can see the advert now......"Jackopoly.....a game for gypos" !!!!

Lol.

I Never Understood A Thing... I'm gonna go back to doing whatever I was doing, whatever that is.

If you've not been to Swansea, ye shall not have knowledge of which we speak.

(It's a craphole, full of morons and crime and that bint Catherine Zeta Jones owns a house there. Whooptydooda)

• 2 weeks later...

listen you bunch of ignorant twats! i live in swansea and its not as you make it out to be. so before you judge your biast opinions i think you need to take a visit to swansea and see that its not full of gypos and pikeys like you poopies believe, now why dont you stick to the old saying of never judge a book by its cover! because to be honest you lot sound like a complete and utter bunch of pricks. Swansea is not as you have made it out to be, port talbot is not like that, wow we have a stel works there, like thats gonna make you grow an extra limb twats, stolen by locals, yeah that doesnt happen in swansea, on my final comment, would you like it if someone was saying this about you or your town, no you would so im sure you can understand my anger, so *fruitcage* you, you bunch of twats, and grow up!

listen you bunch of ignorant twats! i live in swansea and its not as you make it out to be. so before you judge your biast opinions i think you need to take a visit to swansea and see that its not full of gypos and pikeys like you poopies believe, now why dont you stick to the old saying of never judge a book by its cover! because to be honest you lot sound like a complete and utter bunch of pricks. Swansea is not as you have made it out to be, port talbot is not like that, wow we have a stel works there, like thats gonna make you grow an extra limb twats, stolen by locals, yeah that doesnt happen in swansea, on my final comment, would you like it if someone was saying this about you or your town, no you would so im sure you can understand my anger, so *fruitcage* you, you bunch of twats, and grow up!

Rofl.

Do they have Education in swansea?

erm, hi! :D

Im also from Swansea.. but Im not about to call anyone on here arrogant or ignorant.. maybe just inexperienced!

Swansea is great. we do have losers, and maybe a few gypsy's. cudnt tell you, never met one myself!

BUT we do have lush beaches, pretty countryside and a city of which, I , myself love!

So, before anyone decides to 'slag off' our city again.. take a tour with me! I'm pretty sure Id be able to change ur minds!

You can say what you like about the 4 mile radius around my house, i hate it. all of the local jumps have been buldozed over by th e trentham development people, f**king retards, im so P**sed off at the moment about that, and to see what they have done go the link below

http://www.dirttag.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php...er=asc&start=15

Archived