Hurrah for Arnies mod's!

I'll be honest i dont post to much unless ive got big issues with something but i do browse alot of airsoft forums not this isnt a suggestion so i might be posting in the complete wrong area but i feel its worth saying..

You guys do a fantastic job and i think all the moderaters deserve a pat on the back!

Arnies,ASCUK and other forums like it are the only communication tool for uk and worldwide airsoft players, how far would have we got with VCRA without the ability to communicate with each other?

As moderators you are almost ambassadors for the sport, and by making sure the forum threads are kept clean and to the topics in question it can only encourage new players to the sport and show we are a friendly community.

So my suggestion is this..Keep on doing what your doing, and show other forums like ASCUK how the job should be done!

Alfonnz^ :)

Edited by Alpha2

The mod staff here really does deserve a special pat on the back though.

Of all the forums I am a member of I feel that most at home on Arnie's because the staff is consistent, solid, and doesn't tolerate low quality posting etc.

I think that the above is, in no small measure, why this forum is so successful.

I would like to continue the back slapping if I may? :P

The mods here at Arnies do a great job and play a very important part in making Arnies such a great forum.

Sure, sometimes members may disagree with some decisions but I find the mods will always listen to other points of view and will explain their decisions if questioned. In short they are fair and honest and we as members cant ask for anymore than that.

The standard and content of this forum is extremely high and it is a credit to both the mods and the members of Arnies.

Group hug everyone? :D