CA249 release

Cinder

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lower it is the better off we all are.

Not if it means everyone and their aunt, sister, brother, and mom will be carrying one. For some areas with specific support weapon rules, that affects the balance of gameplay, along with a "semi-realistic" number of them being fielded per squad.

Other than that, definitely a good release seeing how the TOP version is so limited in capability.

2.70USD a gallon? Man, it's 0.80UKP a litre here (that's £3/USGallon which is ~ 6USD) .. and most of us here get at least 30mpg.

Woah, I guess I better zip up about the cost of petrol! Unfortunately my vehicle gets around 12-16 MPG.

Austin- I defiantly know what your talking about. I am worried about the same thing. For that reason I hope the gun weighs quite a bit; pretty funny hear the guy whining about the weight of the M249 while running a flank. I intend to get the gun, and my role will be SAW. Not sniper, not recon, just flatout support gunner. To tell you the truth, I expect my average kills/game number to go down due to the fact that I most likely will not be the main assault force all the time. So while I predict my kill ratio will go down, the amount of money spent on bb's will most definatley go up. Why do I want this gun again? OH! Its a M249!

C.A. says the the receiver is stamped and welded. Very cool. I just hope they can make a worthwile hopup, and a fine feeding box mag. It would also be nice if they came out with some "100 rd" style boxmags.

I wonder if star will come out with M249 "real capacity" box mags? "10 boxmags for only $50! " j/k

Gotta agree with AustinWolv and Screwschom here, having spent a great deal of money and time on my TOP 249, I'd be disappointed to see every man and his dog running around the skirmish field with one. I don't think anything will discourage all the over indulgent little kiddies buying one initially, but after they take it to their first skirmish and realize just how strenuous lugging one round with you all day can get I think they'll start to lose their appeal.

I too was initially concerned about the realism aspect and how everyone would be running around with a saw. It took me all of .025 seconds to realize that everyone is already running around with 1,500 round box mags on their m16's, so if some goon wants to lug around a 15+ pound rifle, fine by me. It just makes him an easier target.

With everything on it: Overhauled systema gearbox( 400fps w/.25), Systema 6.o4 barrel , G&P Marine Aluminum diecast body, Prime Crane stock w/ custom 12v 2000mah, G&P 4x32 NSN, RAS, 9in M203, C-mag(3000rds), steel outer barrel and probably a few other things... :D

Archived