P90 availability updates...?

PlayerOneVsTheWorld

Woah, sp00n mate! Only reason I asked was I need one for AG and I'd like to order pretty soon...it's a pretty desperate search, you understand? So, I'm willing to ask anybody in the hope they'll know something.

I'll be off to War4 to ask them, though I guess they won't have them either.

To you, TaQ: alright Mr J! Back again; bit slow on the posting at the moment but I'm getting there ;) The sig's the fight intro from GuiltyGear X2, so you're half right.

Thanks for the help so far. Keep it coming!

A lot of TRs here I see...

Ugh! RD on a P90? Not for me if I can help it...

Real-steel RS unit all the way :D

Problem is, I don't really want to order the gun and the GBtech receiver separately. AFAIK, Den are the only place that stock the receiver on its own...

Whatever. What kind of shipping should I expect on a bit of metal anyway ;)

Urgh...

Now I finally get to say this to someone! Use your search button!

There have been numerous threads on the subject. I will get the unit directly from RingSights here in the UK; I already set up a deal (which I had to cancel a while back, but hopefully can revive pretty soon) to allow me to buy one unit privately. It's not as if RS have sold thousands upon thousands of the things...

Basically, FN aren't involved.

And, more ontopic - no, War4 don't stock either of the P90s. Back to the drawing board.

LoL.... SECOND HAND! You know you want to...... ;)

As for the RS.... why not just buy an M4 front flip up sight and M4 flip up rear sight..........?

....Simple no............?? :blink:

Oh and GuiltyGearX, I KNEW it was somethingsomething GearX! My bro use to love it! :D

One more thing Mr G (omg I sound like schoolgirl in Maison Ikkoku..nevermind..) if this setup of yours ever goes ahead, fancy selling the plastic receiver to me? :D

Ring sight, dunno why I said point sight.....(needs to stop looking at Maruzen CQB guns..)

Its good to hear you found a way to get the real thing, while I feel its a waste (10mm lense is too damn small to me), to each his own.

And for the record, YOU TRY and use the search function, it don't do *beep* ;)

Yeah, OK. So the Search function isn't that useful...plus, I forgot that all the old threads were deleted on the forum move. Silly me.

TaQ - nah, I think I'm set on the RS unit at the moment. Flipups just don't do it for me, I'm afraid ;) And yeah, when I (read: if I ever) get the gun, the receiver's all yours. I'm guessing you wouldn't want the RD unit as well though - how did the sale of your own one go?

If I was forced to get a TR, I'd be pushing a TR receiver and SOCOM silencer though ;)

Anyway, I was on the verge of ordering my gun from inside this country yesterday; then I worked out that it would still be better value to order from Den. Urgh...

• 1 month later...

OK, it's an old topic, but for any of you still interested...

Apparently, Marui have said that the P90 RD version is currently out of production because of a problem with the red dot sight units. They say it's happened before, so it will be back - though they don't know how soon.

Looks like a TR for me then :(

What? You mean the RD version is supposedly in stock there?

Well, it was 01 who told me that it won't be coming back in for a while...and besides, just because it's listed there doesn't mean it's available. There's no stock status listed with their items (plus it's £30 more expensive than a2).

Cheers anyway though.

OK, it's an old topic, but for any of you still interested...

Apparently, Marui have said that the P90 RD version is currently out of production because of a problem with the red dot sight units. They say it's happened before, so it will be back - though they don't know how soon.

Looks like a TR for me then :(

Personally, i like thr TR better myself, the red dot on the RD is crappier than the 10 dollar amazon.com ones

Its not even funny how much they go for on eBay now. Ive seen P90s that look like someone threw them down a hill go for $100 over their normal price. So where did you guys hear P90s were gone because of a problem with their sights? Press release from Marui or "I know a guy who talked to a some dude who works at a retail store"?

If they come back Id consider getting back into airsoft.

Archived