VFC AK-105, AIMS PMC Released

1911fan

anyone order one of these yet? would be great to see a review of the AIMS PMC version, I wonder if those are rail mounts on the sides of the handguard...

(how the heck do you sling an AIMS anyways?)

Easily, there's a sling point on the rear of the receiver and one on the front gas block.

Those are indeed rails on the sides of the handguards.

The AIMS PMC version review is going to read almost exactly like the one regular VFC AIMS review.

Also, anyone else wonder if VFC engineered a wiring system like the SCAR into their 105?

I think it would be pretty cool if you could fit a large battery in that stock.

me likey akms.

me likey see pictures of said akms...

Also, anyone else wonder if VFC engineered a wiring system like the SCAR into their 105?

Haven't crossed my mind! Would be interesting but would it fit? Batteries I mean...

hate to burst your bubble but I don't see the "patented circuit" thing on the 105 on their webpage, although I wish I was wrong...

you would think they would have the sense to do that...

hate to burst your bubble but I don't see the "patented circuit" thing on the 105 on their webpage, although I wish I was wrong...

you would think they would have the sense to do that...

Yes, i noticed that too but figured i would ask anyone, you never know.

I don't see why they wouldn't. Its a really simple system and it works very good. The only reason I can think of is that an AK would have a steel hinge right? How well are the plates going to conduct against steel?

how simple is it to make, perhaps people with G36KVs would like to know...

Here is your hinge:

| |sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssbuttpad

| |tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttbuttpad

| |ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobuttpad

|||||ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccbuttpad

| |kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbuttpad

| |sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssbuttpad

|||||tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttbuttpad

| |ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobuttpad

| |cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccbuttpad

| |kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbuttpad

In the areas where the hinge part on the stock meet the hinge part on the receiver, you would need to sandwich plates of highly conductive material (which I bet you can buy from an electronics store) and then run your wires to those plates. I don't know if my crazy diagram helps, probably not.

This is how it works on the VFC SCAR, the silvers bits are what passes the current:

VFCSCAR6.jpg

Go VFC man. No company on the planet has made such a realistic AK ever. I mean hardwiring the stock battery wires threw the hinges of the reciever; PERFECT!

I plan on getting one of these ASAP.

I mean cmon now who can compete with:

BlowBack

Folding stock (unlike G&G's 103/105)

Realistic Field Stripping (unlike TM's 103)

Kenitic tetherment threw stock hinges enliminating wires from stock to reciever.

Real stampings from SAIGA

THE BEST AK on the market! So damn real!

• 1 month later...
who said the vfc will have a battery in the stock?!

again: there wont fit anything except for a mini type..maybe lipo...

except they made the stock out of spec and i highly doubt that

If the battery is not in the stock like a lot of rumors and suspicion lead to believe it will be then where?

The top is the only spot I can think of but wont the Blow back get in the way, this is why they moved their top placed battery spot from the AIMS to the fore-arm. Well the fore-arm on the 105/74MN has ardly any room for a battery. The only battery I know that would fit in the 105/74MN fore-arm would be the flat 3MM thick LiPo.

I hope someone buys this AEG asap. I am so curious on how it runs.

If the battery is not in the stock like a lot of rumors and suspicion lead to believe it will be then where?

The top is the only spot I can think of but wont the Blow back get in the way, this is why they moved their top placed battery spot from the AIMS to the fore-arm. Well the fore-arm on the 105/74MN has ardly any room for a battery. The only battery I know that would fit in the 105/74MN fore-arm would be the flat 3MM thick LiPo.

I hope someone buys this AEG asap. I am so curious on how it runs.

The 105 uses a stick battery just as all vfc Aks. They have a vid of the aims using a stick battery with the blowback.

Archived