silencers for m series

F1amez

not sure what you mean really as a silencer goes on the end of a barrel.

in referencing that picture im assuming you mean the handguard/heatshield in that picture, you should be able to source one from ebay or from www.rsov.com

cheers

If you mean something like this

M635_2.jpg

I bought this one 2nd hand off here and it's a King arms OPS silencer. Guarder do a similar one and you can get longer ones which I guess is what you want for a rifle. Mines meant for an M733 length barrel.

Try Airsoft World, Wolf, 6mil, Firesupport or Zero One probably most of the usual suspects.

Dave

Or you could screw off the front part of the outer barrel, and screw on any silencer you want.

Something like mine here:

I may be wrong on both counts but doesn't the OP want it to fit an M15 which would make it a Classic Army and I think that makes it a one piece barrel? So second, I'd guess he's looking to get the silencer to shroud the barrel from the foresight and add some length (just as you've done) rather than perch on the front end and add a whole lot more length to the gun (the point of your suggestion).

eg:-

ArmaliteM15A4DMR.jpg

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Archived