Sniper's Perch

HawaiiIceMan

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not really, what I was expected to do in Urban was take out a particular window, or be in front slotting tangoes. Occasionally I found a good hiding place, but it is very difficult to move positions while remaining hidden.

Will try and get a spotter for next urban game, was nearly compromised. :|

Personally, I wont be getting any more of the G&P hicaps. Mine has been nothing but trouble. Keeps misfeeding, doesnt fit properly. 3 more TM mags are in the works. :|

recce/spotter/scout what ever the term is nowerdays ;)

ghille suit and a CA M15a4

usal kit is a camle bak,ghillie,medi pack,2 spare mags for the "16",binos and a side arm,altho in big games i wear an ammo rig and my kit amount/count goes up 10 fold :lol:

il go spotter for anyone at AG05 :D

I really dont like the G&P mags, mine kee[s jamming. More TM ones methinks.

My upgrade list is now:

spring, have

cylinder head,

spring guide,

Bull Barrel

new hop

tight barrel

Last three give me a whole different barrel section so I can swap out for urban, where I prefer the short barrel.

i would get bolt action...but thats juss me....if you got the money and want gear and your m14.....you can do the *SILK* loadout from Tears of the Sun...i always wanted to make that set up but i no that all that gear will drag me down as a sniper....

Archived