Pictures Of Your Girlfriend!

Crandall

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess if I'm going to make a smart *albatross* comment on the topic, i should post a pic as well...

*searches through hd for a g rated pic....ok, settle for a pg one......damn, nothing*

*searches through the detachable hd....ooooh, thats a great one...but not for y'all.....oooh, good memories from that one....ah, here we go, one that won't get me banned or suspended*

This is my wife.

It's a crappy web cam pic, but you get the idea.

post-4109-1115924661_thumb.jpg

I guess if I'm going to make a smart *albatross* comment on the topic, i should post a pic as well...

*searches through hd for a g rated pic....ok, settle for a pg one......damn, nothing*

*searches through the detachable hd....ooooh, thats a great one...but not for y'all.....oooh, good memories from that one....ah, here we go, one that won't get me banned or suspended*

This is my wife.

It's a crappy web cam pic, but you get the idea.

Does your wife always take pictures without any garmet on? :lol: I love your wife. :lol:

Lol, or perhaps its what you want to see? Sometimes your imagination will play tricks...

would explain why some of the girls in my school don't seem to be wearing much in the way of clothes most of the time :rolleyes:

*hardcore, is it time for another cold shower* :rolleyes:

ndfirespider, is it just me, or does your wife look a lot like Hardcore_Mitsuko? ;)

After closer inspection there is a resemblance :) 2 hardcores :D

Archived