JLS berreta Rx4

bluntshooter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

For those having trouble with their RX4 not feeding properly on full auto, a sector gear clip cures this completely. I had my mine out for skirmishing today, and using an 11.1V lipo + CA midcaps was no problem at all with the sector clip installed.

• 5 months later...
For those having trouble with their RX4 not feeding properly on full auto, a sector gear clip cures this completely. I had my mine out for skirmishing today, and using an 11.1V lipo + CA midcaps was no problem at all with the sector clip installed.

Could I replace the hopup unit with a element m14 chamber set. ALso if I wanted to increase rof what gearset would you recommend? Would a 363 mm barrel be too big for this? I am a bit of a noob only replaced hopup rubbers on guns but been playing for about a year now. How difficult would it be to do full upgrade of gearbox? Also what replacement piston would you recommend.

Pietro.

No, the JLS RX4 uses the upper part of a two-piece M16 hop-up, the lower part being, as far as I know, proprietary.

To increase ROF, I recommend you keep the stock gears and get a better battery, and perhaps downgrade the spring. With a little modding, there's plenty of room for a bigger (though not a large) battery in the foregrip.

A 363mm barrel will fit the gun.

The mechbox does not need a full upgrade (could use some degreasing and a new spring guide, stock part is full plastic), but it's pretty easy to work with. I recommend Marui pistons.

No, the JLS RX4 uses the upper part of a two-piece M16 hop-up, the lower part being, as far as I know, proprietary.

To increase ROF, I recommend you keep the stock gears and get a better battery, and perhaps downgrade the spring. With a little modding, there's plenty of room for a bigger (though not a large) battery in the foregrip.

A 363mm barrel will fit the gun.

The mechbox does not need a full upgrade (could use some degreasing and a new spring guide, stock part is full plastic), but it's pretty easy to work with. I recommend Marui pistons.

Thanks very much for all your help.

Pietro

• 1 year later...

It's necro time, baby!

While resurrecting my custom JLS RX4, I encountered two things: a problem and a solution.

The problem was the trigger contact binding in the forward, closed curcuit position. I've had this happen before in the past, never really figured out what exactly was causing this.

Apparently the solution is to leave out the middle mechbox screw.

Archived