The Sniper Dance

Mat

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it if it is, but I thought it was something that Snipers would find more amusing than every airsofter out there.

This is nothing to do with the article recently on The Sniper Dance, this was found by me after I started trawling for information on the subject of Sniper Morris Dancing (come on, tell me you haven't thought about it once)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPyso87fZU

Apart from Ms Goldfrapp, you're wanting to be watching from the 50 second point on... I'm sure I recognise some of them.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
I love the video , I found this too , nearly fell of my chair laughing!

Jim

I really hope that s a woman in that ghillie as the hands in the air turn on the spot bit whilst wiggling the *albartroth* is abit too good to be a bloke........i hope :unsure:

Apologies if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it if it is, but I thought it was something that Snipers would find more amusing than every airsofter out there.

This is nothing to do with the article recently on The Sniper Dance, this was found by me after I started trawling for information on the subject of Sniper Morris Dancing (come on, tell me you haven't thought about it once)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VPyso87fZU

Apart from Ms Goldfrapp, you're wanting to be watching from the 50 second point on... I'm sure I recognise some of them.

:D

I have got to get myself one of those Ghillie push bikes (Watch it at 2:40).

Just imagine the whistle goes and I jump on my Ghillie bike wearing my Ghillie suite and can cycle to the objective almost completely invisible. :P

Elliot.

I really hope that s a woman in that ghillie as the hands in the air turn on the spot bit whilst wiggling the *albartroth* is abit too good to be a bloke........i hope :unsure:

He can dance if he wants to, he can leave his friends behind, Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance

Well they're no friends of mine.

Archived