JG Navy MP5

Zogmeister

Guys,

Just got one of these babies off Land Warrior and I have to say I am very impressed with the build quality, performance. The only gripe I have is the ridiculous plastic flash hider and my disappointment with the retachable J stock being made out of plastic.

Other than that, the MP5 is back!! I love this pimped out aeg...

Any idea how skirmishable it is? And are the internals metal or plastic?

I havent had a chance as yet to skirmish with it, but have plinked in the back garden. The range is excellent (downgraded to M100), but comes stock 420fps. Great hopup, shoots flat and tight grouping.

The battery is the down side, which is a mini battery installed in the front pistol grip. However, I have a AN PEQ attached to the ris rail with a 9.6v battery and it rocks....

Gearbox is metal version 2 with metal bushings.

I cannot fault this baby apart from the two aspects on the externals.

420fps isn't skirmishable but Land Warrio state on their site that they will drop the fps to max 350 on all guns they sell - I'd have a word if I were you!

Sorry was I not clear enough. If you were to buy from HK it comes at stock 420 fps. Bought from Land warrior DOWNGRADED m100 = 350fps...

Rrrrrr.... I was just going to buy one of these, but the guy sold it. This thread is just rubbing it in <_<

I just used this to destory my 10 year service award from work and it felt soooo good... Get one, you know you want it. Want to dress up in a swat loadout when I hold this beast...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived