MP7

Tripod

Either I'm blind or I can't find any of the topics I could have sworn were made on these forums about the MP7.

That MP7 everyone is talkinga bout and hoping is a GBB, well my guess is that it's from TM and in fact a part of their "AEP" series.

http://gold.jpg-gif.net/bbsx/18/html/122076a.html

Translate that with bablefish and read one without any pictures. It's number 18. Man too bad...

I think they got some potential, besides, they are backup guns.

the thing is.. EBBs are a big step away from realism.. And i would think that a mini gearbox would be a lot more complicated than a GBB, and harder to upgrade and maintain. I already have to put up with AEGs sounding like sewing machines.. dont want my pistols sounding like them too :).

Either I'm blind or I can't find any of the topics I could have sworn were made on these forums about the MP7.

That MP7 everyone is talkinga bout and hoping is a GBB, well my guess is that it's from TM and in fact a part of their "AEP" series.

http://gold.jpg-gif.net/bbsx/18/html/122076a.html

Translate that with bablefish and read one without any pictures.  It's number 18.  Man too bad...

AEP??

n00000000000000!!!!!

*faints*

oh well...I was actually hoping for GBB for kick and power, but now I have to worry about some stupid battery. Oh well...at least I don't have to work with volatile gas and at least there was some mention of the MP-7...

Well despite everyone here hating E.N.B.Bs, I am happy about the news, sure, I'd love it to be G.B.B but remember AEGs started out like electric pistols and look where they have got to.

While I respect Antagon's view about whiney electric I disagree with him, personally I don't care what they sound like, so long as they shot BBs. But that's just my view.

If it used the internals of the Uzi then it may be worth it. The metal gearbox could easily fit into the design of an MP7. Plus the Uzi is pretty dang reliable in my book so that could rub off on an MP7. I still would not be surprised if Maruzen came out with a GBB one though.

cheers,

-EnZo-

Well despite everyone here hating E.N.B.Bs, I am happy about the news, sure, I'd love it to be G.B.B but remember AEGs started out like electric pistols and look where they have got to.

While I respect Antagon's view about whiney electric I disagree with him, personally I don't care what they sound like, so long as they shot BBs. But that's just my view.

Everyone disagree's with me, don't worry about it ;) Although it seems you got into airsoft for much different reasons, and would be satisfied with a hose that sprays bb's and has a pistol grip, and 100000 round mag ;)

Enzo, the Uzi has a plastic gearbox, even worse idea...

Everyone disagree's with me, don't worry about it ;) Although it seems you got into airsoft for much different reasons, and would be satisfied with a hose that sprays bb's and has a pistol grip, and 100000 round mag ;)

Enzo, the Uzi has a plastic gearbox, even worse idea...

Have you been spying on the last few meetings of MAC that I have been to or something? Curses! you have basically discovered my dream airsoft weapon and my tactics all in one fell swoop.

........ Forget the pistol grip though.

Don't get me wrong though, if a reliable gas version was brought out then all the better, it's just my short but not very sweet experience with a MAC-11 has left me somewhat bitter over gas submachineguns/ machine pistols. though I agree the YE MP5 is a quality piece of kit.

Archived