King Arms Galil Series

ReDgUaRd008

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well spotted... do you know what, you're right... I've just confirmed it with ye olde magnet test... the upper receiver, e.g the removeable cover is steel, however the lower part is alumunium, albeit very high quality, until I just checked for sure, I couldn't tell! I had better update the review!

Thanks!

The review claims that the body is steel. The first post however claims that it's aluminum. What's the final verdict on that?

BTW, awesome review. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pass for a while. Even if they are innovating a bit doing a Galil, there's still some air in the price. A shame though, would very much like a quality Galil. Will propably end up buying it when I get to work again though, so it won't hurt as much. :P

Well, that's certainly more expensive than I was expecting... Can't wait to see the UK price. It's a good gun, but i'm not so sure it deserves the higher price tag compared to some of their other models, it would appear you're just paying more for the blowback bit - all of their other guns are just as well made... But then, as it's a limited edition, I suppose you're also paying for the tooling just to make the thing in the first place! Not so easy for them to recover costs as opposed to a mass produced item.

Archived