King Arms Galil Series

ReDgUaRd008

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Reborn, no this one will only take King Arms own magazines I'm afraid - I checked with them as I was thinking similar things!

Ah, I see. Thanks for answering.

If the internals are reasonably sound and the externals are durable, I just might pick up a Galil MAR whenever my wallet permits it. It looks like one helluva CQB tool and car boot backup weapon.

Oh right, I forgot about VFC/Avalon and Action... and I think you're also right about the ICS/Cybergun thingy.

So, the tally is:

* TSI - ARM, SAR and MAR (AEG)

* King Arms - SAR, AR, ARM and MAR (AEG)

* Inokatsu - ARM (kit)

* Action - MAR (kit)

* VFC/Avalon - ARM (AEG)

* ICS - ARM (AEG)

Correct?

And I've always liked the Galil MAR after watching Gunslinger Girl. Besides, I think it'd make a formidable room-clearing tool in CQB venues. It would also make a nice car-boot backup if my primary weapon failed early in the day.

Does anyone know if the King Arms Galil will be compatable with standard AK PARTS? Such as stocks, magazines, scope mounts, etc. .. cuz that would be FAntStic!!!

who knows....

The real-steel Galil is made from a modified, 5.56mm, version of the Valmet copy of the Kalashnikov. Still broadly the same, but the different calibre must make a difference to the dimensions of the receiver, etc.

BUT, how that all relates to the dimensions of an airsoft version is anybody's guess. My TSI Armouries Galil for instance will accept most AK74 airsoft mags. On the other hand, it looks like the scope mount slot on the left side of the receiver is different - which is why KA are releasing their own specific scope mount as an accessory.

Archived