BB shooting RC chopper

chas

I personally wouldn't want rotor blades in my face or anywhere else thanks.

It's a toy, wake up people who are comparing it to a real military attack vehicle! The power is going to be way under a joule, just like anything else that is made to fire cheap .12 bb's with mould seams.

As per bb tanks - Non-airsoft novilty item.

well i really cant wait to see one of these

Its got to be done if it really is terrible in terms of range accuracy etc just image the pure humiliation that someone would feel from being taken out by it.

ME WANT DO WANT NAOW!11!one!eleven :)

Says something about video feed too...

Always can dream of airsoft UAV's, except someone always brings up the point that they would "SO SHOOT AT IT" if it was on the field.

And this is why we can't have nice things!

And why should I allow someone to track me from afar? Why should I allow someone to attack me without risking return fire? I view the use of such contraptions as on par with blind-firing around a corner.

So yes, if I happen to spot one of these buzzing overhead, I won't hesitate to bring it down.

Screw using it in a game, this is the kind of *suitcase* you take to the office and shoot you colleagues with.....or sister.......or annoying girlfriend etc etc :D:P

Heck you could even use it to try and take out large moths :D

them's must be some pretty large moths. I'm waiting for airsoft fembots like in Austin Powers :D

Archived