New G&P M4 At Redwolf

airsofter177.

Exactly what JG internals are better? I have a full set of new generation JG and G&P internals right before me and I don't see why any JG part except for the bearing piston head would be better. One gear axle isn't actually even completely straight, although it is opposed with the sometimes shoddy G&P gears, that are well cut and good toleranced except for the mentioned problems sometimes.

Got a reply when I asked for further explanation, it's as follows:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, we don't have any special notice from G&P about this. Therefore we assume they are the same as normal receiver with official COLT trademark on. Thank you

CT stands for colt trademarked that's all the only difference in these guns is they have a 6mm V.S. 7mm GB (gearbox)

When you buy a G&p keep the externals but pitch the enternals...they suck

hahaha i seeee

G&P front ends have been consistently very good, i like their crane stock design, metal bodies have not changed? ######, grab an old one and check it out, they have much better fitment these days than they did a few years ago. their grips are great, furniture is good, motor is ok. my gripe is the gears (had 3 sets break on me either on the spur axel or spur teeth) and the hopup and hop rubber which were pretty goddamn lame. another issue is that the blue bits inside can easily snap but that'll only happen when you're tearing them apart during takedown and are a hamfister. the receiver design is awesome, front pin out then pop the top. no magwell issues that i know of, no horrible leakage/misalignment. if they're anything like regular g&p's then *fruitcage*in a to em.

I did a couple of upgrades to a G&P AEG of a friend of mine. I only added Systema gears (Torque Up) and a stronger spring (M140) inside the gearbox. It's been running quite nicely ever since. The only reason I changed the gears was because of the gear ratio. For 400 fps and below, you only need to change the spring.

If you ask me, G&P internals are quite allright, and decently priced.

-Sale

Archived