New G&P M4 At Redwolf

airsofter177.

This Airsoft replica model offers Safe, Semi-Auto, and Full-Auto fire. It features a Stock CT Metal Body Kit, with original manufacturer markings as well as the original fire selection markings showing, Safe, Single and Burst modes; The carrying handle has been removed to be replaced with a flip up combat rear-sight, and it features a crane stock. This particular AEG features a 6mm bushing gearbox.

The fixed stock is able to hold an G&P 8.4v 2200mAh Battery for Extended Battery Buttstock, the gun comes with a 130 round high capacity magazine. The G&P M16A4 is capable of delivering BBs at up to 380 fps.

Short-

ST001-L.jpg

Long-

ST002-L.jpg

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=25704

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/...il?prodID=25705

TBH the only hit and miss on G&P's seems to be their gears. I've had my sector gear axle snap away, many other people have had gear failures too. Their compression parts on the other hand for example are nothing short of godly and produce a perfect seal.

TBH the only hit and miss on G&P's seems to be their gears. I've had my sector gear axle snap away, many other people have had gear failures too. Their compression parts on the other hand for example are nothing short of godly and produce a perfect seal.

Agreed although i will say that their tappets are still somewhat suspect.

This really is a fantastic deal provided the internals arent cheaper components of what many regard to be already just "decent" at best.

Anyone know what redwolf means when they say CT trademarked body? Are they referring to colt?

Anyone know what redwolf means when they say CT trademarked body? Are they referring to colt?

I think so.

Incredibly uninspiring. Plus its G&P which just makes it about bottom on my 'want' list.

Man... you really hate G&P. If it's about G&P, I always know you're never far away ready to share the hate. :lol:

Personally, I love G&P's M4s. Though I'm not a fan of their lack of evolution for the product. King Arms, G&G's Top Tech, VFC, Systema... they've all done something to set themselves apart and evolve their product (even KA which is a very slight departure from G&P's offerings). G&P's M4 AEGs on the other hand has seemed pretty stagnant for a long time constantly recycling the same old body parts. But I still think the overall quality of G&P's M4s are decent and well worth the money.

$158 to $167 though is a very competitive price for what is essentially a really good base gun. A G&P metal body alone costs $100 at retail. When you throw in everything else they've included (front end, buffer tube, crane stock, pistol grip, gearbox, inner barrel, KAC style flip up rear sight)... that's a killer deal. Also, I'm in the fortunate position of knowing their out of pocket and wholesale costs for most G&P M4 parts... if these are indeed up to the same quality as their regular M4 products, I'm pretty sure G&P's selling these at below wholesale prices and making very little profit.

Got a reply when I asked for further explanation, it's as follows:

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately, we don’t have any special notice from G&P about this. Therefore we assume they are the same as normal receiver with official COLT trademark on. Thank you

Archived