Weirdest dreams

BadAssTronaut

I had a dream I was a Nazi in WWII, met Hitler and everything. Had a dream a few weeks after that being a Nazi pilot. Past life?

Ive also had a dream i was a sniper, and this kid, who must have been like 16, was coming down a hill, with an AUG in his hand, i shot him, and took his AUG.

Maybe im ###### up in the head.

My dreams only ever involve people I already know. I only really remember nightmares though.

One of the worst types I have is when I am being attacked by creatures, and though I never get touched by them, I get so panicky trying to avoid them, I often wake up in a sweat. Last week, grasshoppers were after me. I don't even mind grasshoppers... They just sit in your hands chirruping; why would I have nightmares about them?

If I have a gun in my dreams, they either don't work, or they're ineffective.

my weirdest dream: I was sittin in school but robocop was the teacher and we had to change his fuse cos none of us knew the answer to a question and he short ciurcuited only the fuse was inside his head so we took him dont to the workshop and used a band-saw to open it up and the fuse was a pencil sharpener.

close second: the two penis dream. :blink:

one of my college mate dreamt he was an octopuss and woke up shouting "what the f*** happened to my other arms?"

maybe thats why i had replica guns in my dreams?

but i recall ,eyars ago, when delta force 1 had come out, i was playing it for ages.

then my gf said i used to wake up in the night screaming 'wheres the other *beep*? ive got to get that guy. i just know hes on the other side of that hill. i'm gonna get him!'

Archived