The thmopson

AirsoftUS

What have you done, oh the humanity.

How could you do that to a poor little M1A1, poor thing couldn't defend itself.

Had one and loved it, but i must say i can't stand them with mods at all.

'FireKnife'

I just hope he never has enough money to buy an E-Type.

:o

Classic design is just that, leave it as is!

English please, sentences, punctuation and all that jazz.

I think that WW2 and similar are exceptions to the 'do what ever you like rule' as they just are what combat in those days was all about: wood, metal, iron sights and mass production.

I admit on an Armalite, AK, MP5 or similar then fair enough but not to a Thompson or MP40, it just isn't sporting, chap.

I can forgive the silencer but thats at a push.

'FireKnife'

Welcome to Arnie's.

You should get along quite nicely with ThompsonMuppet-uK. He modified his Thompson in a similar fashion. (Unfortunately, he's gone and deleted his pics...)

Not my style, but hey, if it works for you...that's what matters most, I reckon.

-Vic

sorry to threadjack, but does anybody know where to get a 1928 style front handgrip? I need one for a project (not a tommy gun strangely :P) any type will do, a custom wood one or a cheap plastic one from a springer, it just has to be the correct shape!

the thompson is a great reliable gun

mine is a bit modified tho

doesnt look like a thompson anymore but more sniperish

hv9tvr.jpg

If you don't mind me making a suggestion I think that needs the grip and stock to be a single peice with a thumb-hole, like an L96 or that HK G36 sniper. Maybe a larger suppressor and some picatinny panels over the grooves in the foregrip with M16 style grip panels over to complete the more modern look you seem to be going for.

Either way I likes it, despite what everyone else says.

Ed-Skar - http://www.freewebs.com/azrmachine/1928woo...ckmetalbody.htm 125 EUR, with Proper finned barrel. One of the best and cheapest kits I've seen for any gun to be honest.

it not supposed to look like a thompson

and no ww2 guns are not exceptions

now plz can we get bak to the reason i started this thread i wanted to just know who had thompson

I personally used this folks, Linky.

I wantss a Thompson. :(

A pure (read: nice) one. :P

Ed-Skar - http://www.freewebs.com/azrmachine/1928woo...ckmetalbody.htm 125 EUR, with Proper finned barrel. One of the best and cheapest kits I've seen for any gun to be honest.

Thats pretty cool, but its not actually going on a thmopson, or a thompson for that matter.

Its going on a secret custom gun copied from a gangsta customised gun from the 1930s :D

Archived