ARMY MEU

Praying Mantis

THIS IS A CLONE OF THE TM MEU NOT THE WE MEU THE TM AND WE MEUS ARE VASTLY DIFFERENT INTERNALLY.

Is it really that hard to grasp?

Sorry no, didn't quite catch that, Lou.

*Leave to the imagination*

Still not getting it.

Ok got it. *suitcase*, lost it.

So its a clone of the KJW g18 right? but with parts pulled from the unquenchable jaws of Cerberus himself? No?

ohh ohh, that makes more sense, a Western Arms body with the grips of a WE barrel and hop up of a TM and slide of a pig?

What's so different internally about the TM and WE/Socom Gear MEU?

Mag capacity.

TM MEU = 28 rounds

WE MEU = 15 rounds

For one I think the width dimensions might be slightly larger for the TM MEU see that its hold almost twice as much as the WE MEU.

Also the Frame of the WE MEU has a cutaway section that can be removed while the TM MEU does not.

What's so different internally about the TM and WE/Socom Gear MEU?

WE's single stack gun is a TM Hi-Capa(lower frame) system modified by WE into a single stack. TM's MEU/1911 has a different mechnical make up to their Hi-Capa design with the use of a pinned inner frame.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
cool! i was about to spend 160+ for TM. why not buy for less, if its almost the same thing?

be sure to pm me when you find out about the us sales, please.

However, be sure you are not expecting as much as a TM gun, 'cause half the price of the TM MEU might mean that some parts are not as good as the TM one, especially the accuracy. I have just read a small post on Airsoft Retreat, where a member (c6250) stated this performance:

Indoor, level target, aiming size 4cm circle, single hand.

Best grouping 5 cm, nominal grouping 6cm, worst 12 cm.

All grouping 5cm above and to the right of aiming point.

its full TM clone, everything TM has this has :)

That doesn't always work, man. CA also stated that their M1911 is a 100% TM clone, in the end, when I buy one, and decided to modify it into an MEU using aftermarket kits, I found out that the frame and the slide is not interchangable, though the internal parts can.

This is still speculation here, so I think all he's saying is that the ARMY MEU could be just a rebranded WE MEU. He seems to realize/understand that in the past ARMY has not rebranded WE's, but this time could be different.

I think we need more facts and less speculation before this topic is really going to be useful.

I am afraid you're wrong, Touchette. I have a friend who bought both the Army MEU and the TM MEU, and while he didn't swap the internals between the two guns, he did mention that it looks like the Army MEU is 100% compatible with TM.

I am afraid you're wrong, Touchette. I have a friend who bought both the Army MEU and the TM MEU, and while he didn't swap the internals between the two guns, he did mention that it looks like the Army MEU is 100% compatible with TM.

Army armament has stated that is TM clone, so forget the WE talk just going sidelines this rail

Archived