ACOG Scoped Weapons

Hey guys, I know every other topic has been made. Most Sexy Gun, Most shittest looking Armalite, Most Shittest looking FAMAS. But lets see all of our weapons with ACOG scopes mounted on them. I'm predicting all of the guns here will be Armalites. But lets also see weapons like the AUG,FAMAS or SIG's with 'em.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must be blind

You know what. I think I misunderstood the post about the SIG. SIG is a rifle model. I thought it meant "SIGnature".

Now do you understand.

Avatar...SIGnature...minus rep points... doh?

It's been a long sunday

I dunno why, but that SIG doesn't appeal to me. Soryr if I'm mean, but it doesn't float with me for some reason.

Hey just to let you know, I only like SIG Rifles that are special. Like have scopes or Grenade Launchers and stuff like that. But a Regular SIG 550 or 551 with 3 mags clamped together appeal to me.

Hey just to let you know, I only like SIG Rifles that are special. Like have scopes or Grenade Launchers and stuff like that. But a Regular SIG 550 or 551 with 3 mags clamped together appeal to me.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think it's just that picture. For some reason I just feel strange when I look at it. I can't seem to put my finger on it...

Hmmm, i personally like sniper decked out SG550/1s - like mine lol but 552s? personally they have to be as it says on the tin - done out as a SEAL would have them - more lasers than you would possibly need :P

nah i don't really like the 552 all that much - and the ACOG thing - i just don't think they look at all gd on a Sig Sauer (for those got mixed up with signature :P) - i think it's the set back on the rail

anyway personally i prefer them on carry handles - ie armalites

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think it's just that picture. For some reason I just feel strange when I look at it. I can't seem to put my finger on it...

If he or she took the Glock out and put better lighting and maybe put it on somehting white it would look better.