Elcan Specter DR

Then take it to PM.

Stop posting in the thread unless you have something to add, because it brings it back to the top of the page, and I have to keep reading your whinging.

Ben.

Shaddap. :P

Take it to PM so the next person who wants to know has to PM as well? :mellow:

Stop asking in the thread about making the damn scope? :huh:

And what the hell is a tobacco monkey? <_<

Hehehehe I was merely suggesting that perhaps one bump of the thread is enough - the OP has already said he's really busy but has nearly finished it.

Tobacco monkey? Hehehehe someone who constantly pesters about one thing. I mean, originally, it's another term for withdrawl symptoms experienced by a smoker, I guess.

Ben.

I will look into that.

I did some more work on the left side, added the other arm on it, I have to make the other flat surface then give it a nice layer of bondo over everything then sand it down(gets rid of cracks).

I also started on a fake red dot doctor sight on top. It needs alot of work, but I will have it done some time soon.

I really want to finish this, if I had a few days to devote to it I could, but I have to find spots here and there to work on it.

I have put rounds threw a Specter but I dont have true hands on for one at any time I want. I am building it off of pictures.

Wouldnt you be better off just buying a doctor sight and painting it with the elcan?

Well I can make one for way less. I will buy one if mine fails. Also I want it to be fake cause the red dot adjustment knob is right under it.

• 4 months later...

Sorry for the thread revive, but for those of you who have these Elcans so far how is your reticle looking?

All the ones I've looked through so far (3) seem to have the reticle prism severely canted to the right. I'm curious if those three just happened to be defects or if they're all coming out of the factory this way.

The ones I've looked through were all purchased from eBay for the record. (Actual eBay not ebaybanned)

Archived