Making the change...

cadetrichards

http://www.optactical.com/macllopkgof4.html

These are malice clips.  Theyre used to attach molle pouches to the molle webbing.

The attachment process is really quite intuitive.

I would really recommend avoiding lightfighter.  They have such a huge clientbase that most of their stuff is out of stock.

Id highly recommend www.optactical.com as they ship extremely fast and i know that they ship to the UK.

so malice clips are just for tactical tailor pouches?

and what is your opinion on these http://www.optactical.com/simag5po.html and how many could I fit on the front-stomach part of the guarder mod II, 4? 6?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll second Magsz, OpTactical are always a safe bet. Great service, very fast, and good stock levels.

Although, if Lightfighter has the item in stock you should be good to go, but when products are back ordered it may take a while. I personally have never had issues with their service, but getting your goods can take some time. I believe that they give priority to Military and LE sales which is what usually causes the wait, but I think giving the guys who really need it priority over civilians is the best way of doing things.

so malice clips are just for tactical tailor pouches?

and what is your opinion on these http://www.optactical.com/simag5po.html and how many could I fit on the front-stomach part of the guarder mod II, 4? 6?

Other brands use MALICE clips too - my CTC Battle Tile uses them, and I think Ess-Tac wedges do too. They're not the only ones, either.

The TT singles are great! However, in my opinion, they'll look rubbish on an FSBE, and for woodland you'll probably want something that covers the mags from dirt a little more.

Other brands use MALICE clips too - my CTC Battle Tile uses them, and I think Ess-Tac wedges do too. They're not the only ones, either.

The TT singles are great! However, in my opinion, they'll look rubbish on an FSBE, and for woodland you'll probably want something that covers the mags from dirt a little more.

whaey havocs back!!, anyway I amy have 1 or 2 TT pouches on a drop leg (got a recomendation) and have some S.T.R.I.KE pouches like you have. How amny S.T.R.I.KE mag pouches could I fit across the front-stomach part of the FSbe

I wouldn't recommend the STRIKE mag pouches, they just have far too much elastic on them making inserting and removing the mags difficult. I replaced mine with some Guarder-SDS copies that I had lying around as a stop gap untill I either get the SDS versions of the same pouch or either HSGI UMPs or PPM M4Ps.

I find the STRIKE pouches fine - I have 4 of them, and now I have a dump pouch (an essential, in my opinion), I don't have to reinsert mags - I only have to put them in at the beginning of thae game/day, and that's it. With the aid of paracord magpuls, there's no problem getting them out, either.

Archived