Futuristic Superyachts

elrey

For a reference of how large these things are getting here is pic from wikipedia of the 2nd largest yacht close to a Nimitz class carrier, "Ramming Speed!"

That picture is slightly misleading due to the angle of the "Dubai", it's only half the length of the Carrier. Still fairly sizeable.

J

We had the 6th largest private yacht in Dartmouth the other day (Le Grand Bleu), formerly owned by Abramovich. Stops by quite often, as do alot of the large privately owned 'super yachts'.

Love big boats like that, just works of art to stare at, though personally I would love an old Destroyer & fit it out to superyacht standards; something a bit different, ya know?...

We had the 6th largest private yacht in Dartmouth the other day (Le Grand Bleu), formerly owned by Abramovich. Stops by quite often, as do alot of the large privately owned 'super yachts'.

Love big boats like that, just works of art to stare at, though personally I would love an old Destroyer & fit it out to superyacht standards; something a bit different, ya know?...

Same, but I'd keep the guns.

Archived