kh mountain tried to rip me off

thething

KHM is one of the slower retailers around, not shipping something within 6 days is pretty normal for them so you can either wait for them to ship your order or try and claim the money back/get a refund through paypal.

ive bought from them before a couple of times and everything went smoothly,but its the first time i spent over £!00 at an overseas website.....and everything just seemed to go wrong.

they have now replied and assured me that the scar was posted but they cant get the tracking info to me till monday,they have also asked if i will end the paypal dispute.

the dispute is exactly that,not a claim,the dispute has given them till the end of the month so i see no reason to end it,and if i do end it then i cant re-open a dispute on the same payment,so i think ill leave it running till it arrives.

ive ordered a few bits from them aswell and they have always been very slow to send out. recently i ordered som esprings and had very poor comms from them. After atempting to get the shipping information they sent me a dodgey tracking number at which point i gave up. i found that the paypal dispute kicked them into gear and they provided me with a genuine tracking number. interestingly it showed that they posted the item out on the same day i filed the dispute, not the 2 weeks previous like they had originally said.

UPDATE:

there last email:

Dear Sir,

So sorry about too late to contact with you , we check that your order have been send out at 6/8/09 , and we still waiting for our post to send me some shipping information to me , so would you please wait to Monday let me send your tracking no. to me, and we see that you open a paypal case , so would you mind to close the paypal case , and we really send out your order , if you have any question please contact us.

many thanks

now just received a tracking number for an item that was posted,today,11th august......standard airmail,not a faster post or anything else.

whats annoying is,because the date is completley different,then is this actually MY tracking number,or one they just gave me to keep me quiet.

and if its mine,and the item has only just been posted,then why couldnt they just have refunded me 5 days ago when i asked.

is there a way of checking the destination address with a tracking number??? as im at the point-should i or shouldnt i make a claim,if its posted,id be wrong to make a claim,but on the other hand,the tracking number has too big a discrepency between the dates supplied.

i think for now, i will assume it is my tracking number,and 9 days after buying this i will now have to wait another 2 weeks for it to get here.my dispute will end automatically on the 27th aug,so i can up it to a claim on the 26th aug so im still safe in paypal.

I just made my first order with KH last Tuesday. Yesterday it was still showing as pending so I sent them a message today it is out for customs processing. To be honest it says in their T's&C's allow upto 5 working days for sending. As has been said before they are a slow retailers but it's the price you pay for getting cheaper goods if you want it quick source it in the UK and pay the premium for it.

except there are many other hk sellers that ship faster (meaning,post it faster,not the shipping time).

and 9 days is certainly not 5 days.and i think the only thing that spurred them was the fact i opnened a dispute.and lets not forget that it took them about 2 seconds to take my money, and about 7 days ( after a dispute was filed) to reply to my emails.

ive bought from other foreign sellers before and have had very good experiences,its just hk mountain nver seem to be in a rush to post or reply to emails.

also,what about the claim it was posted on the 6th,and the tracker says it was posted on the 11th.

i know that buying overseas takes longer,but considering if you buy from hkmountain off ebay,they seem to offer a very different service because they know that the feedback and the stars ratings will actually effect there selling ability,but the website,noone knows unless you bring it to a forum and shout about it.

crimeblitz also appears to have had the same type of service " yes it posted" and nothing arrives so he opened a dispute,they then decide to post ( unless the original parcel was lost in the post and the second set was a replacementr?,who knows)

ive bought many things from different countrys,off websites and ebay,i know how savings also mean you dont get your item next day,but ive also had replys to emails within 48hrs,anything over this is bad service in my opinion.

strikejd, i hope you dont have this problem and everything goes smoothly,maybe the seller reads the forums and realises on how they can improve to compare to other hk sellers.

Have to say I used to rate KHM, but recently they've gone bad.

Previous order was slow, the current one, well:

Order Number: 1234 - Date Ordered: Saturday 11 July, 2009

After prompting them, because I hadn't received anything other than a "sent for packing" note,

On 27 July 2009 18:12 KHM said:

We check that your order have been pack up and send to Custom to process, and your tracking no. is RA12345678HK , if you have any question please contact us.

This number was not recognised by HK post, or Royal Mail (as I advised to them), and they were awful responding to my queries. Eventually, after threatening PayPal,

On 11 August 2009 14:28 KHM said:

We check that your order have been pack up and send to Custom to process, and your tracking no. is RA12345678HK , if you have any question please contact us.

At Local Time: 12-Aug-2009, 00:17 Hong Kong post said:

The item (RA12345678HK) was posted on 11-Aug-2009 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

Note, the same tracking number was given to me twice, but 2 weeks apart!

Be interesting to see if my order arrives, and if it does, what's in the package. :unsure:

Conversely, "ebaybanned" have really turned the corner, their service and postal times are now excellent.

Guess where I'll stick to in future! ;)

How fast do you guys want something from HK? I expect to wait atleast 2 weeks, Anything earliar is a bonus

Last time I checked 11 July was quite a bit more than 2 weeks ago!

If you read my post you'll see there's more to it than just the delay too.

As an update, HK post (Local Time: 12-Aug-2009, 23:26) now says:

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item (RA12345678HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 13-Aug-2009

i) I sure hope it is more than just a letter!

ii) Over 4 weeks to process the order, WTF

iii) Poor response to e-mails is continuing, they are quite frankly all over the place

iv) Ebaybanned have successfully got all my recent orders to my door in about a week

I'll stick to my earlier comment, KHM are performing very poorly at the moment.

its not about the time,read the posts,they didnt answer any emails leaving me in the dark.

they only contacted me after i filed a dispute and started this thread,i know we may have to wait up to a month for items depending on postal method and customs.

no email replys is the one thing that makes me an ex customer and left me with no choice but to take action.

had they emailed and explained any problems,i could of

a. talked to them to find out when blah blah.

b. asked for a refund and bought somewhere else.

no replys to emails,is a bad practice for a shop.

...As an update, HK post (Local Time: 12-Aug-2009, 23:26) now says:

Outward Registered Letter

Destination - United Kingdom

The item (RA12345678HK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 13-Aug-2009

i) I sure hope it is more than just a letter!...

Further update:

Well, it was more than just a letter, but it wasn't completely like what I ordered!

Order #1234.

Order Date: Saturday 11 July, 2009

This order was for:

2 x Element Motor Head Gear US $5.00

1 x Bell M92F Metal Muzzle and Accessory Set US $5.99

1 x M4 Body Full Set Metal Accessories Kit (5-pcs) US $14.99

2 x CYMA M1A1 Thompson 420 rounds Metal Mag (each) US $17.98

Today, Saturday 15 August 2009, only items delivered were:

2 x Element Motor Head Gear US $5.00

1 x Bell M92F Metal Muzzle and Accessory Set US $5.99

So that's 3 items missing, "coincidentally" the 3 biggest, most expensive items!

Needless to say, this has now been referred to PayPal.

From this experience, I really would advise people steer well clear of KH Mountain.

just got this from them......wtf

Dear Customer,

Thx for your interest , because in shipment lost the invoice to import your custom , and return to Hong Kong , and our post office contact withme about that problem, we have been send out your invoice again , and our post office process again , so you see that the data is process again time , and for more products you can see that in our website to order, if you have any question please contact us.

Regards

K&H Mountain Airsoft Supplier

eh????

i take it the paperwork was apparently lost????

Archived