Will a ARMY G17 Magazine fit a KWA G18c?

Kreator

Hi! I have a KWA Glock 18c and i was wondering if it would accept a Army Glock 17 magazine?

Since the Army is a direct copy of the TM version the question could also be "will a kwa g18c accept a tm g17 magazine?"

A fast reply would be awesome! Thanks in advance!

I was under the impression that the army glock was a copy of the TM glock 17. The army ,ight be compatible with that and if true deffinatly not compatible with KWA/KSC.

KWA KSC are practically the same and all parts from one will fit the other.

Did someone say, me? :)

The Army is indeed an exact copy of the Marui. Which will not except KSC/KJ/KWA mags.

So, the Army & Marui mags are interchangeable, as are all the other components of each gun.

The KSC/KJ/KWA/KFC? etc. are a different design & clones of each other. So they are all interchangeable amongst themselves but not with the Marui/Army design.

If you get my drift. ;)

Greg.

PS, in short, NO.

The KSC/KJ/KWA/HFC? etc. are a different design & clones of each other. So they are all interchangeable amongst themselves but not with the Marui/Army design.

I'm pretty sure the KJ works and HFC models are TM?

Both their M9s are TM based(the HFC is a bit different) and the HFC glock mags look like TM glock mags, think the KJW glocks are TM based too.

I've tested both the army glock and the Marui and the mags don't quite work so well with each other...

The Army glock has to be cocked before a Marui mag is inserted otherwise the Valve knocker rests on the valve causing a slow gas leak, also I think the Valve spring may be stronger in the Marui as you seem to get less power (feels less in the recoil) when using the Tm mag in the Army pistol...

Not the most scientific of tests and I possibly got a bad pistol but that's what I've found...

Here it goes.

Army an TM Glock 17's are the same thus parts can be swapped.

KSC and KWA are the same so same rules.

HFC Glock 26 is a TM copy with bits added while the Glock 17 if in fact a beefed up TM Glock 26 and not a TM Glock 17 as it was released before the TM Glock 17 came out. The HFC Glock 17 mags are very hit and miss with the TM Glock 17 because of this.

The KJ Works Glock use the same internal system as the TM in terms of hop and BBU but in the case of the Glock 23/32 by them it will take TM Glock 17 mags and the Glock 27 by KJ will take TM Glock 26 mags.

Complicated i know but that is that, as for the KFC Glock well i am not sure about that one.

Now how does a person who isn't that keen on the Glock 17 know this? I don't honestly know.

'FireKnife'

Archived