WE GBB PDW

IBICO

Sure, that's the beauty of airsoft where you can take a shot with a Cheytac and miss thanks to the wind, and they turn around and nail you with a long burst from their MP5K (or Mini Uzi).

Hahaha sounds about right :) A Cheytac is relatively inaccurate compared with other platforms out there that you would probably be able to get better accuracy with a tuned M14 EBR or a G&G SIG550. Though I doubt one can burst fire a Mini UZI and expect to keep it on target at 50m. :)

But yeah I get your "need" thing. Though even on a limited power nozzle the FPS on a 8" PDW may still be too hot for CQB. But hey it might replace my Gen1 WEM4. I am keen to see how they managed to keep the brass tube out of view.

Yeah I am looking at the MP7 too, I think it will be a good secondary for when I use my M99.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I contacted the sales manager at my local shop, and asked him if he could get the PDW for preorder. He told me he would need at least 35 preorders before it would even be worth his time to get. If you are interested in pre-ordering the WE PDW and are willing to order from my local shop, PM me so I can give him numbers. He quoted me $300 for the PDW and $35 for pdw mags.

~230-250 i think i heard before.

how the store owner guy got his number is that he knowsthe gun costs this, but it will end up being ~280 after shipping and then he is putting a 10-20 dollar markup so he can make some cash.

I like his logic, adding shipping and a markup to the retail price of a gun he will be buying wholesale in bulk.

I never had more than a passing interest in a PDW, but looking at my $400 stack of WE M4 CO2 mags is making me wonder if I still want the KWA MP7. One of these things with the short barrel tuned to 350 FPS would be just about perfect indoors, and I could leave my M4 nice and hot for playing outside.

A bit late reply but why don't you go and build your self a AR Pistol kind of setup ? That's what i'm doing :)

I like his logic, adding shipping and a markup to the retail price of a gun he will be buying wholesale in bulk.

Can't really blame that logic though ..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived