"Fan" goggles and mask

Rincewind

If you could get one here ,it would only cost more .You can deffinatly pick up a genuine marui one in the uk ,but as said it would cost more. Saying that I've heard mixed reviews on the copies .Alot say the copies have noisy fans, so I would get the tm. Which I think you can get for about £30 from HK on ebay :)

here you go http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_trkparms=65...op=15&_sc=1

If you could get one here ,it would only cost more .You can deffinatly pick up a genuine marui one in the uk ,but as said it would cost more. Saying that I've heard mixed reviews on the copies .Alot say the copies have noisy fans, so I would get the tm. Which I think you can get for about £30 from HK on ebay :)

here you go http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_trkparms=65...op=15&_sc=1

those you linked are all copies. not the REAL marui, they have that cloned to the last detail :( i would not buy that from Hong Kong if you want the genuine one.

any proof as to them not being true marui ones? as they look pretty pucker to me

cheers

they have cloned the boxes, manuals and the likes that price range just fits the bill especially its in here i cannot believe there would be much "genuine" ones around here as the copy has took over the market

they have cloned the boxes, manuals and the likes that price range just fits the bill especially its in here i cannot believe there would be much "genuine" ones around here as the copy has took over the market

so the price isnt low because of competition and them sourcing them cheaper? i cant personally see them as clones due to the manunals, boxes and labels! im seriously considering picking a set up for CQB.

millest

so the price isnt low because of competition and them sourcing them cheaper? i cant personally see them as clones due to the manunals, boxes and labels! im seriously considering picking a set up for CQB.

millest

everything is cloned, manuals, boxes all in Japanese yes. i post some pics soon i think i have somewhere :P

http://www.ebairsoft.com/goggle-full-face-...ith-p-2330.html good example, see closely and you see Japanese manual writing , Marui on top logo and sticker in Japanese...i still check if i can find my pics

millest

You've obviously not seen many clone items then, its not uncommon to see the Chinese copy things down to the packaging and manuals, JG and CYMA have both copied the packaging from TM mags for their spare mags and I've seen various manuals from them which have been pretty much straight copies of TM ones.

Genuine TM goggles are about £52 + Postage on WGC, do you honestly, seriously think that a small shop in HK that only really deals in Chinese made products is going to be sourcing TM goggles from a Japanese wholesaler and doing them for about half the price of WGC who are one of the main importers of TM products in HK?

Also, those goggles are listed on a few trade websites under the Battleaxe brand, in the same clone packaging.

you cant say these must be clones just cos of the price alone. Surely there must be something else.?

Well you sort of can actually, its very unlikely a small HK retailer is going to be able to do a genuine TM product for half the price of a major TM importer in HK, especially when it is the only 'TM' product they sell but also happens to be something that the Chinese have cloned, its not that hard to figure out is it?

Well you sort of can actually, its very unlikely a small HK retailer is going to be able to do a genuine TM product for half the price of a major TM importer in HK, especially when it is the only 'TM' product they sell but also happens to be something that the Chinese have cloned, its not that hard to figure out is it?

if you expect quality the price reveals it all, this was not for Rob but for the addict, there is no way that cheap have originals around common sense should say that ;) when something is too good to be true it is.

My report:

I got the tan "battleaxe" brand of the fan goggles. On the outside they feel like the cheapest piece of ###### and it feels extremely frail. Though, once everything is adjusted and in place, and its on your face, it works undeniably well. You don't need the fan on constantly, and although it may be kind of loud to you at first, people around you will be oblivious to it and you start to ignore the sound after awhile. The fit is massive, its bulky, but the bulk is kind of an illusion since the mask is actually flexible. So far, I would rate it 7/10, really nice for the chump change you spend on it.

Archived