KH Mountain

heroshark

I got my parcel through. I ordered on the 4th and the parcel was posted on the 7th and left hong kong on the 8th according to the tracking number i was given. It then took Royal Mail til the 16th to get the package to me.

Contents were in good order and well wrapped. I have a feeling that the flashlight i bought is a lemon as it isn't as bright as some of the other reviewers allude to so i guess i might soon be testing their exchange policy.

I ordered 2 items from them, on 1st jan, no contact for ages, I emailed for a tracking number, heard nothing for days, then some email saying it had been sent out for processing (about the 11th jan)

I emailed again on the 13th asking again for a tracking number, got an email 14th saying that the noise amplifier I wanted was out of stock now did i want the Tan version (despite them already saying on the 11th that it had been shipped...)

I replied saying , no I didnt want tan, I would rather have a refund.

15th jan I received 2 emails , the first saying that it had shipped and here was my tracking number (fake , doesnt work)

and the second saying that it was out of stock and would i wait a week for it to come back into stock!

I'm giving up on them, I needed the parts for the 17th!

I will file a paypal dispute and see if I can get my money back!

Jim

A bit silly ordering from Honk Kong around our new year and the Chinese new year. Also with all the 'bad' weather we've had the delivery companies are taking their time too. As for 'fake' tracking number, it just hasn't been processed by HKpost yet.

I don't know why, but recently there does seem an upsurge in, quite frankly, people being inpatient with orders coming from the Far East. It’s going to take time, sadly they don't use super-sonic aircraft, if you want the items quicker I suggest you pay the extra money, support your local retailers and buy from the UK.

A bit silly ordering from Honk Kong around our new year and the Chinese new year. Also with all the 'bad' weather we've had the delivery companies are taking their time too. As for 'fake' tracking number, it just hasn't been processed by HKpost yet.

A bit silly to expect some sort of communication? according to their website it was sent out for shipping on the 1st , then the 11th then they where still waiting for a tracking no. then they shipped it (again?) then it was out of stock?

They dont seem to talk to each other in there (I have no names as all the emails are signed "KH mountain") and their emails contradict each other, all I asked them on a couple of the emails was "has it shipped?" and "can I have a tracking no please?"

Bad weather hasnt affected any of the other deliveries I have received over the same time period.

I have had non working tracking no.s before, ebaybanned seems to do that sort of thing too, but even EBB have better comms and shipping times.

I have filed a paypal dispute as people have indicated this is a good way of getting KHM's attention.

All I wanted was a tracking no. (that worked) as proof it had been shipped.

I will continue buying from HK, but not from KHM.

I'm not really an impatient customer, but I spent 7 years working in Customer services for a major retailer and I know the

importance of good communication with customers (failure to communicate effectively can result in angry customers coming into

the store and throwing 14" tv's at your head...)

I also shop locally for parts,(My credit card bill mainly lists some shop called firesupport...) but a difference of £35 for a noise

amplifier , or a rare part (ie. a nozzle for a masada) means I have no choice but to buy from HK.

Jim

I put in a paypal dispute and khm refunded me within an hour or two! I wish they could have acted that quickly on my order.

I guess that proves they never actually shipped anything, at least they respond to Paypal.

Just glad to have my money back.

Thank you KHM.

Jim

One of the perks with Paypal, if the company have all their money in it one dispute can lock it all untill it's resolved.

It took around 3 weeks for my stuff to arrive from them which is fairly reasonable.

No offensive was intended Jim, I'm glad to hear it ot be honest.

K3MP0

I've only made one order with KHmountain, on their own website. It took 3 weeks to arrive on a 1 week express deleivery service. It took them one week to pack it and supposedly, another to say the parcel had bounced back and needed me to confirm my address and a final one to actually arrive.

I ordered 5x JG AK mags and a CYMA AK drum mag. All were simply bunged in a box with some bubble wrap and the box had looked like it had been sandwiched between something.

If i were to order again, it would be through ebay as ebay take dispute claims very sersiously. Which if trifled with could simply revoke their accounts and make it increasingly difficult for them to sell their anymore. I've had claims made against me and they've pull my *albatross* out of the fire (wrongly i might add, the lying cheating basterd).

well it seems like im not the only one having problems with kh then,

my order went in on the 9th, went to sent out to process on the 13th which included the tracking number...... guess what the tracking number doesnt work which they tell me they are going to sort ( blaming it on the postal service/customs ) now they are not even answering my emails :angry: well i have opened dispute so if it does freeze there account with paypal i have no sympathy, i know shipping to here takes longer fine i can accept that but as far as i can see it hasnt been sent out yet as there is no proof it has.

i am aware it has been said they give fake track nos but that cant be proved until it turns up on my door so i dont know, its not even a big order its just 2 little things that i couldnt find elsewhere.

i have to say i know there are other threads mentioning ebb but to me they are brilliant in my books at the mo everything sent and arrived quick in perfect condition

ok my 2p grumble is over now

yeah they are not the fastest to update you which doesnt bother me really but when they say it has been shipped and then give you a tracking number which does not work for whatever reason that does get a bit annoying.

i can always understand shipping from the other side of the globe will undoubtably take longer but ordering on the 9th of jan you would like to think it would at least have been shipped with a functioning track no for it by now, i ordered from ebb on the same day and that is already in my hands 5 days ago and their track no worked so i wasnt bothered about shipping time

is it that hard to package something up label it and post it reasonably quickly

what makes it more frustrating is i need one of the parts to finish my current build :(:(

I've always found their ebay shop to be extremely quick, relatively cheap and fully stocked. As for the actual shop though, I ordered some misc stuff last year and it took a month and a bit to show up. Not as bad as some peoples, but I was pretty incensced at the time :/

What are peoples opinions of buying from HK to the UK? There is a multitude of guns I want to buy from Redwolf, but I'm nervous about customs nicking them...any horror stories?

well that about takes the biscuit i open a dispute through paypal and the next day i receive 2 emails from them the first saying that there was a problem at customs and they would sort it asap....... but then FIVE minutes later i get another email saying one of the items i had ordered was STOCK OUT first for christ sake its OUT OF STOCK and secondly why did you take 16 odd days numerous emails saying you had dispatched it tell me customs are the problem then admit you never even had them in the first place........

i will tell you why because paypal froze ur account and you had no choice but to admit that u were lying all along

well EBB will get my money anyday as they SUPPLY AND DELIVER WHAT THEY SAY THEY DO

ok rant over got my refund so onward and upwards :):)

Turns out the flashlight i bought was a dud, probably not actually their fault (unless they did something crazy like test it, find it fault, restaple packaging, send it out anyway)

So it looks like we'll soon see what their returns/exchange policy is like. I've just sent them an email today, so let's see how long it takes for them to reply.

• 3 weeks later...

well they have lost my custom.... bought something from them in january and after weeks of nothing i found out the item i had paid for they didnt even have so i had to fight for a refund....... then this month i thought to myself "give them another chance" so i found 2 items i needed on ebay on there ebay shop ordered paid heard nothing and when i contacted them they said my order was ready to be shipped out but one item was "STOCK OUT" so how exactly was it ready then????

:angry::angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, it's been a while but it's time for an update. I sent my faulty flashlight back just before the start of the Chinese New Year period, so i'd be fair to them and take two weeks off their response time.

They're not the quickest on the emails but they offered me a refund as soon as i asked to return it. On receiveing it they claimed that the performance was the same as the other em600c they had in stock and once again asked if i would like a replacement of refund. I opted for refund and received it within the hour.

Be careful ordering guns from KHM. The only 2 times we ordered guns from them (a cheapo Glock and a 1911 of some sort if memory serves me) BOTH TIMES the guns were held by US Customs because the tip was a flaky yellow as opposed to the blaze orange we requested. We made sure to add that comment to them because of numerous bad experiences with Gunner Airsoft doing just that same thing. Honestly, what is it with Chinese shops and that yellow crappy paint? Do they think that we are color blind or something? The customs guys here are at least really nice guys. They know us when they see us coming already because of all the orders we make that get confiscated due to this. We come down and paint the tips and usually we are off with our purchases, but some times the guns are missing bits. lol

ANYWAYS, yeah so consider this information when buying from them (or Gunner for that matter...) in the future.

Other orders placed with them that weren't guns were sent to us with no problems, but ALL of our stuff took FOREVER to get shipped.

well i was stupid enough to buy from them again ( bloody cheap prices are addictive ) a metal body from dboys as everyone else is out of stock. they wouldnt let me choose as its a lucky dip and you get what they pick out lol so i thought that it would be ok as there are lots of nice markings out there,

yeah famous last words!!!! it actually turns up this time im getting excited as i open it wondering what it will be bearing in mind i like a bit of realism....................................

transformers!!!!!!!!!!! bloody transformers an autobot logo on one side and an autobot pose on the other i mean cmon

well i was stupid enough to buy from them again ( bloody cheap prices are addictive ) a metal body from dboys as everyone else is out of stock. they wouldnt let me choose as its a lucky dip and you get what they pick out lol so i thought that it would be ok as there are lots of nice markings out there, <BR><BR>yeah famous last words!!!! it actually turns up this time im getting excited as i open it wondering what it will be bearing in mind i like a bit of realism....................................

transformers!!!!!!!!!!! bloody transformers an autobot logo on one side and an autobot pose on the other i mean cmon

Archived