USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm working on usmc infantry loadout, I've got problems with the helmet because don't want to buy a real LWH

Are there in the market any airsoft lightweight helmet replica? I mean proper USMC LWH replica, not PASGT/M-88 replicas

thanks in advance!

Hello all,

I'm working on usmc infantry loadout, I've got problems with the helmet because don't want to buy a real LWH

Are there in the market any airsoft lightweight helmet replica? I mean proper USMC LWH replica, not PASGT/M-88 replicas

thanks in advance!

#try this buddy

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sis.html;jsessionid=2E108CF0F09F0ABB1C53424808BA22EC?_nkw=Super%20USMC%20LWH%20Helmet%20OD%20Clour%20ABS%20REP&_itemId=170491247870

hello all,

I just got the LWH replica, I need now to look out for the marpat reversible cover, can anybody link me to a LWH cover size chart or suggest the correct cover size for following helmet measures:

diameter: longitude (back to front) CM 28, lateral (side to side) CM 24,5

circumference around 80 CM

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

...that would be trousers

The U.S. Marine Corps is American and Americans often refer to trousers as pants (a shortening of the historic term pantaloons). B)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't seen you around here lately, KWP. Do you have any more cool kits to share with us :D?

Good to see you're still hanging around here. Can you believe I accidentally bought the new USMC PC on ebay? I thought the "make an offer" option is non-binding and was surprised to receive a late payment notification. Luckily I paid on time and the vest should be on the way to me now. So yes pics will be posted soon after I received it. Are you in the Marines now or Marine Cadet Corps?

Edit: What a coincidence, just received the notification card from the post office. Can pick it up on Saturday. :rolleyes:

Negative, I am going to college to study biomedical sciences first. I might try to earn my commission and fly afterwards.

That's kind of funny about the new IMTV, I am sure you'll put it to good use though.

Negative, I am going to college to study biomedical sciences first. I might try to earn my commission and fly afterwards.

That's kind of funny about the new IMTV, I am sure you'll put it to good use though.

Hurry up, the X-47B just launched from the USS George H.W. Washington. It may be the begin of the end of manned fighter jets. :D

Archived