USMC Loadouts

Mr.USMC

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was replying to this post:

Anyone have pictures of regular grunts with M16's kitted out for greenside-like situations? Such as this:

And would a coyote TT 2-piece MAV be accurate?

with the first pic, I assume he meant "not desert"

the rest of the photos were not related but of me from the weekend :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm new to the whole impression thing. I've browsed through this whole thread and bought things to piece together my kit. So if you guys could review/scrutinize/help tell me the do's and donts so far it would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Going from head to toe. (may post pics on later date so far.

What I've got so far:

Head:

- pasgt with desert marpat cover

-skullcrusher style nvg mount with rhino arm

- ess goggles in tan (nvg style? Not sure has tinted & clear lense)

-surefire helmet light.

- ess ice glasses with 3 lenses.

- tan shemagh (personal preference to protect face)

- tan bowman headset

Body

- desert marpats (surplus ones that seemed fairly new)

- tag Spartan 2 (no pouches yet)

- gerber lmf2 on vest

-source hydration pack for vest

- beleville 550? Boots (have the ega)

Guns

-kwa km4 ris with acog (has fiber optic?on top), tan peq 15, grip pod, and will be picking a surefire up here soon

-Tokyo marui night warrior with surefire x300

Thanks for all the help!:)

For a grunt, a more accurate pistol would be an M9, IIRC. Everything else looks pretty good so far.

I have a retrofitted PASGT that I use with my grunt kit, and I regret not searching harder for an LWH or a good replica of one. It's heavy as hell compared to the MICH. But when I complained about it at a game with my buddy who joined the Corps, he handed me a straw. So I just deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i know it may have been covere d but cant find anything, has anyone got any suggestions where to get the scrim style camo used by rudy in Generation kill on his chicken suits helmet? i know not 100% accurate but would be useful for our sniper.

cheers

millest

• 3 weeks later...

Are CTR stocks prohibited on M4s? I don't have a thorough knowledge of weapons regulations but I've seen pictures of CTR stocks on M4s in Iraq.

Its not a loadout meant to be 100% accurate. I have the TRP because I can't stand the Berretta M9. I also haven't found an airsoft replica that satisfies my requirements. (accurate, adjustable hop-up, reliable, durable, trademarked) The KWA comes close, but it is missing the trademarks part.

My G&P ACOG broke recently, hence the replica Aimpoint. (I actually sold it right after that picture) Now I've got a RS EOTech mounted on the M4. Is this more appropriate?

The helmet is a cheap PASGT replica that doesn't have proper points to attach the cover. Are the ACM LWH helmets worth it? I don't want to buy a helmet that will fall apart in a week or two, and I don't have enough for a real LWH.

Thanks

Are CTR stocks prohibited on M4s? I don't have a thorough knowledge of weapons regulations but I've seen pictures of CTR stocks on M4s in Iraq.

Not really. If your C/O of your unit says it's ok to use it you can, other wise you stick with what you are issued. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Otherwise, for a proper grunt impression, a bare M4 with KAC RAS, Ma-TECH BUIS, ACOG, PEQ-15 is all you need.

Archived