Accessories Disscussion Thread

bankz5152

Hey,

Ive been looking through the Forum and noticed that alot of people post questions about weapon Accessories but it seems to be spread across Newbie dissucssion and General disscussion.

Got me thinking we should have a disscusion thread for accessories. After all we have one for Gear Discussion.

What do you think?

Josh

Yes, a new place for us to discuss the Magpul AFG, the Magpul MBUS, the Magpul ASAP, the Magpul PMAG, the Magpul XTM Rail Panels and the Magpul Kevlar Beard® (although I suppose we could discuss this in the gear thread).

Seriously though, hurray for accessories!

And then put pics of your Magpul rifle in the pic section where it looks like everyother Magpul rifle.No thnx, i like my uniqueness. Everyone knows that's 'Cosmo's 416' or 'Cosmo's MP5K'. >.>

But i do agree on a Accesories subforum.

I suppose there could be a subforum for turning airsoft guns into tactical handbags.

Dont forget the RIS-mounted make-up mirrors, girls!

*This post sponsored by the "Less Is More, Goddamnit" airsoft club.

Hehe, don't be such a grumpy old man... The only thing worse then all the hand-bag accesories, is somebody taking out the handbag to illustrate the point... ;)

Lol,

Sorry if this seemed stupid in anyway.

But I genuenly thought an 'Accesories Discussion Thread' would be worth while.

Theres so many threads about parts spread throughout newbie & general discussion, could make it easier for people to find information about parts and sorts. Clean up the topics a lil.

Mods thoughts?

Archived