Pencott

AG1212

I want to swap over to a new camo that is both effective where I play and is unique. Pencott cought my eye as unique bot I'm not too sure about how effective it is, so if anyone has any experience or any opinoins on this camo it would be greatley aprreciated if you could share :)

Cheers.

If you check out the Gallery page on HydeDefinition.com you'll see that it also works very well in New Zealand rain forest and South African heathland. ;-)

Yes, the out-of-stock situation sucks - but I happen to know that HD are in discussions with several big name uniform and gear manufacturers, so hopefully there will be some good news soon. And maybe even some other colourways too... ;)

It's just a shame that Dom Hyde doesn't respond to pm's about stock, sizing and the manufacturer issue otherwise I'd probably not have lost interest in getting some myself. The pattern is effective,it's just a shame that for £60 (on the offchance they get my size in) the reviews from other users suggest that the stitching etc may not be all that.

Archived