New WAs 24/04/10

hitmanNo2

Quite a few releases today. Didn't mention the Magpulled M4s as variations of them have been seen before. Quite a few film inspired pieces. Its nice to see a fairly accurate replica of Castor's guns after the other two attempts.

Heres the V12, rest of the pics on the site - http://ameblo.jp/westernarms/

o0390024110508816578.jpg?t=1272070727

- Knighthawk Custom

- Bob Chow

- Gold Springfield V12 (a la Face/Off)

- Double stacker Tikis

- Wilson Combat compacts

- Gold Tiki

- Blued Remington 1911

- Blued S&W Shorty .40

- Couple of silver Kimber SISs

- Silver Auto Ordinance 1911 ( a la Pulp Fiction)

- Colt M1991A1 (a la Heat)

- Silver Beretta M1934

- Silver Springfield

If the frames and slides were CNC aluminum, the prices would be justifiable.

WA prices wouldn't be justifiable even if it could jump up and give you a handjob

Why anyone in their right mind would buy a WA gun instead of getting a TM and fitting a FMK over it is beyond me.

OMG!!!! Pulp Fiction 1911!! Heat 1911!!!! I think i need to change my pants now!! Also do I spot what looks to be the Face/off 1911 with accurate grips?!?! Could it be that western arms has listened to my demands?? Either way!! I'll be bankrupt by the end of the summer!

The dimpling is overdone. I don't understand why they did it like that (so it could be reminescent of their PDW I guess). I would think grip panels similar to KAC rail covers would be nicer looking and just as trademarked as the dimples.

The dimpling is overdone. I don't understand why they did it like that (so it could be reminescent of their PDW I guess). I would think grip panels similar to KAC rail covers would be nicer looking and just as trademarked as the dimples.

Crazy thing is ... That's how the real one is (as seen this year at KAC's Shot Show booth).

Archived