What are you excited about getting / looking forward to when released?

faramon

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mmmm, model 95 Derringer? Maybe a little too classic. There's that little Beretta by WA too. Personally I'd rather have one of the newer 380s.

Had a clone of the WA 1934, it just didn't feel great in the hand. However a Tanaka Colt .380 Government would be nice but I can't find one for a good price with enough mags to make it playable.

Either way a nice Eastern Bloc compact sidearm would be nice to have, if only it would happen in full blowback. Also add in the teased at TM USP ad USPc as while I like the KSC/KWA I just can't get them to shoot as well as other TM pistols and perhaps the hop in a TM might help that. Plus call me 'insane' but I actually like plastic bodies and slides more.

'FireKnife'

Since when? That totally slipped me by!

Last week, skirmished it at the Outpost on last Saturday! To be fair, I didn't say much about it on the squad page! :D They are... amazing! All the fun of a springer tri-shot, but with a much easier pump action and the ability to fire 6 BBs per shot! 

Archived