What camo is this?

AG1212

Sumrak is NOT a pattern, it's a cut that defines a loose suit for snipers.

Typing "NOT" in caps is fun!

And no, it's not SURPAT. SURPAT has a light brown base, not grey. I added the info on SURPAT due to people's interest.

surpat1.jpg

Well, like I said, that's what W&T called the pattern on their site (as per the link above, and here as well: http://www.wttag.de/shop/shop_content.php?coID=14).

At any rate, whatever the actual PATTERN is called - its not MARPAT or SURPAT.

Its NOT urban MARPAT, and its NOT Surpat...

Its Sumrak, at least that's what they called in on here:http://www.wttag.de/shop/images/product_images/original_images/160_1.jpg

post-5157-0-69193300-1292693290_thumb.jpg

Can you give a direct link to where you found that? That looks like it to me (whatever its called). Why did everyone overlook this?

Something about this says 'homegrown' or 'promotional' only.

May just be a pattern made to promote COD Black Ops (which like BO is set in the 60's yet has 80-90's kit and weapons?)

'FireKnife'

No its not. I've seen it around for a long time before COD Black Ops was even rumoured....

No its not. I've seen it around for a long time before COD Black Ops was even rumoured....

I've clicked on that link you supplied. The odd thing is, on the website, when you click on the camo with the name " sumrak " it takes you to other types of camo and not the one mentioned on this thread (Which looks like to me they have just used that camo to intice you in to look at the types of camo avaialble in the sumrak cut). So it would appear you can not get it from that website, unless I've missed a page on there that has this camo? :blink:

I've clicked on that link you supplied. The odd thing is, on the website, when you click on the camo with the name " sumrak " it takes you to other types of camo and not the one mentioned on this thread (Which looks like to me they have just used that camo to intice you in to look at the types of camo avaialble in the sumrak cut). So it would appear you can not get it from that website, unless I've missed a page on there that has this camo? :blink:

Airsofty's link above to "BOJEZ - M-030-01 - Camo Sui" is available in the SUMRAK camo, a Boonie hat and a fleece top and trousers are also available.

Wait, I shouldn't buy from them because they are famous? do you mean infamous?

He is an infamous seller from eBay who has questionable business practices. He takes money, and then forwards it to people in Russia who try to shop around to find the goods for him.

People who have had the misfortune of buying from him experience waits of weeks, even months to *possibly* get their goods. He won't admit to not having your goods until you pester him for months and then the possibility of a refund isn't always certain.

The pictures he uses on his site are not always accurate for the equipment he advertises and he also keeps pictures up of goods which are no longer made by certain manufacturers. While his site does have some nice pictures and a pretty interface, do not order from him if you want merchandise!

I believe the camouflage in the picture is a Russian commercial print and one of the "Zifra" patterns. "Zifra" was the name for a series of digital prints that showed up in a few photos including a picture of OMON.

Archived