A list of things to be banned

Jammy_Stuff

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

School!

No.

Havoc does that mean the girl doesnt get raped, yet they keep their dignity by dragging a man.....still attached to the hospital?

What if they forget to take it out before they meet their bf?

He gets as far as putting it in, but then he'll pull it out in sheer pain I guess. Then it's the guy's responsibility to go the hospital, and I guess it works as a marker for rapists. Still a tad immoral, though... :blink:

If she forgets to remove it before her boyfriend get's there, he won't be her boyfriend for long...

He gets as far as putting it in, but then he'll pull it out in sheer pain I guess. Then it's the guy's responsibility to go the hospital, and I guess it works as a marker for rapists. Still a tad immoral, though... :blink:

If she forgets to remove it before her boyfriend get's there, he won't be her boyfriend for long...

Bloody hell! Imagine someone using this maliciously! And they want to ban our little plinkers?!?!

The mind boggles (and if it got near that device a few other things would boggle too!)

:blink:

Cheers

F

Was I dreaming when I heard that Doctors cried out to have G-Strings banned??

along with sharp knives, because no-one uses them?? well, bugger me if my kitchen isnt full of them,

and the wifes underwear drawer come to think of it......

G-strings.. not sharp knives...

akkk, need a caffeine fix...

Saw the G-string thing the other day. I wish I'd been on that research team.

"Yes, we propose to study lots of women's arses and see if those in G-strings are more or less healthy than those in granny pants."

What's next? Research into whether women with big breasts are healthier? We can but hope.

:zorro:

Saw the G-string thing the other day. I wish I'd been on that research team.

"Yes, we propose to study lots of women's arses and see if those in G-strings are more or less healthy than those in granny pants."

What's next? Research into whether women with big breasts are healthier? We can but hope.

:zorro:

I'm free for any field work if the research teams want me.

Sincerely

F

Archived