Trip To AA

xRAZERx

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well I'm definitely in for this trip, and I've pinned this thread to give it a bit of exposure before the trip.

This is a Once-In-A-Lifetime opportunity for all us Arnie's members to gather in an Armoury, where EVERYTHING is for sale, stare at all the 'bling', chat about shooting, and play with some truly AMAZING new guns in their custom on-site firing-range!

There will be a new line of HFC Desert Eagles in (same as the TM version - even takes the same mags - but HALF the price!), the new CA 249 support weapon, and MANY more items that are fresh in to the country.

How can you afford to miss out?

----------

Incidentally, if there is anything you specifically want to get for this trip, post here so that they can try to make sure they have it in stock, ready.

do you guys know how to get there from the trainstation? and what train station is closest? might go there to hook up with you guys and possibly for a pint if it's not too late :P

If you dudes get to B'ham a bit earlier.

The trains to Cannock now depart every hour on the :02 so we need to get the 12:02 to get to cannock for 12:37.

If you dudes get there for half ten or eleven we can grab a beer and a harness :D

If you dudes get to B'ham a bit earlier.

The trains to Cannock now depart every hour on the :02 so we need to get the 12:02 to get to cannock for 12:37.

If you dudes get there for half ten or eleven we can grab a beer and a harness :D

I'll be there early again dude. No ###### me up this time, I know what you look like now ;)

Archived