Tanaka silver Colt SAA Artillery

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hehe, good point. I suppose you only load 5 rounds in the cylinder?

16 rounds total (so the hammer doesn't have the real harsh pull)

and I keep it uncocked and in my holster till needed. :P

It's used at those times when you need to put all 5/6 rounds down range as fast as possible. Given the skill required, it is one of the least poncy techniques I can think of.

Thats what running away like a catholic schoolgirl is for. I mean advancing to the rear.

16 rounds total (so the hammer doesn't have the real harsh pull)

and I keep it uncocked and in my holster till needed. :P

Thats what running away like a catholic schoolgirl is for. I mean advancing to the rear.

:rofl: (+1)

Well, its good for those last stand kind of things...you know...like Custard did.

or is it Custer...

~P

Exactly

:rolleyes::huh:

I don't know. I never run is what I mean.

~P

Me neither. Somehow the idea running away don't register in my mind when I'm in a firefight. I always think about it after either I kill the opponent or got hit myself. That'd probably explain why I seem to get hit faster than others. :P

Some other people's first reaction upon the sound of gear cranking is to ...er... strategically relocate to the rear, and they were usually the last ones standing in a game. :P

I'll have you know, I'm not just some 'kitty'. I'm a KITTEN NINJA. And it's not about just running away at the first problem, it's about knowing when you can't win, and when it's most advantageous to pull back and push forward on another front. Heck, I play pistols (usually my Bling Bling combo Colt .45 and SAA) vs AEGs quite regularly, have an annoying tendency to remove the Opfor by myself...