Ops-core FAST Replica (ballistic/jump) - where?

I would like to buy FAST replica in L/XL size. Any idea, where I will find it?

Do they make different sizes ? Mine (from dragonred) came with a label that listed M/L and L/XL but no sites I looked on at the time listed different sizes for sale . Think it's just part of the 'clone' every bit even the labels !

None of the cloners have made two sizes of the same helmet yet, so I'm hoping to find the largest of the lot. In hats I usually need a 7 3/4 or a 62.

I did order an Emerson (cheapest on Ebay), so I'll be posting soon whether that fits.

I have an interest, I have a 60cm head but all the clones seem to be sized quite small.

On AirsoftPark there's a note that says this: Note: Head circumference is about 58cm-62cm, but there might be some average measure errors exist. Please kindly understand. Thank you!

Don't know quite how to take that. Anyone getting one of these please report on fit for L/XL head circumstance.

Will do, mine (Emerson bump) should be here next week. If anyone buys an FMA helmet please post on the sizing info. It looks like EBB took them off the site but they're also available here: http://www.rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&currencyId=1&manufacturerId=10&prodId=15493&cateId=75

All I can say for sure right now is that a TMC Airframe will NOT fit a 62.

With the Banner in English I wonder if the realise the double meaning of The BJ shop, I'm sure they have an outlet in Amsterdam,

Just so not to spam I ordered a Fast Bump replica (thats what was in the pic and they sent) a replica base jump its a nice helmet and um still uming and arring wheter to keep it or return it. This was off of ebay I just searched fast bump helemet I think there didn't seem any probs with the possible return so the seller seemed quite genuine.

I have the dragon red ballistic , personally I'm very impressed with it , its realy comfortable to wear and the quality of build , materials and general appearance look and feel worth the money .

I heard the dragon red fast replicas were somehow better/more well made then stuff like the element or emerson versions, any truth to this?

I heard that too, but it was someone from Dragon Red saying it. I don't know of any unbiased side-by-side comparisons, and I don't think Element has released a helmet yet.

My Emerson Jump is quite nice, especially at half the price of the DR.

Archived