You cold always dress in a silver morph suit and do a T2000 loadout !

T-1000 btw.

Or just dress as a California motor cycle officer and carry an MP5k. The mirror shades might be tricky to get for airsoft.

Edited by T3CH

T-1000 btw.

Or just dress as a California motor cycle officer and carry an MP5k. The mirror shades might be tricky to get for airsoft.

I actually regularly skirmish in mirrored aviators.  Found some that are ANSI rated (and thoroughly tested by me).  With a bit of bending, you can eliminate any gaps around your eyes, so that they form full seal (they have a foam gasket thing around the edge).  Couple that with a glasses lanyard thing (whatever those are called) to secure it to your head, and they work quite well with no danger of coming off or letting a BB through.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually regularly skirmish in mirrored aviators.  Found some that are ANSI rated (and thoroughly tested by me).  With a bit of bending, you can eliminate any gaps around your eyes, so that they form full seal (they have a foam gasket thing around the edge).  Couple that with a glasses lanyard thing (whatever those are called) to secure it to your head, and they work quite well with no danger of coming off or letting a BB through.

Can you post a link to these? I've looked EVERYWHERE for ANSI rated aviators and haven't found anything...

• 3 weeks later...